I Observed Snails In The Sun, Here Are 25 Pics That I Took Of These Captivating Beings

Introducing snails in the sun. Their delicate shell lets the rays of light through, so they look like lanterns - I love this view! Watching nature in the sunshine brings solace and joy.

Snails have different characters. Some are shy and timid, while others are open and curious - this is what I have observed during my years of experience with these tiny creatures.

My name is Katarzyna Załużna, I live in Poland. I have been photographing nature for 10 years. It is a great pleasure and relaxation for me. Whenever I have time and strength, I escape to the meadows to recharge my batteries. 

More info: Facebook | Instagram | katarzyna-zaluzna.wixsite.com

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/2wXN4sy
via Boredpanda

I Observed Snails In The Sun, Here Are 25 Pics That I Took Of These Captivating Beings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top