“Am I The Jerk For Not Wanting Old People At My Wedding?”

Even though they’re full of unexpected twists and turns, in most stories we see on the subreddit ‘Am I the [Jerk]?‘, their authors are granted the pardon. This time, however, it wasn’t the case.

A soon-to-be bride who goes on the platform by the nickname Strange-County-5848 wants to ban old people, including her own grandparents, from her wedding because she sees them as attention-sucking disappointments who can ruin her big day

For example, she’s worried that her fiancé’s grandma, who suffers from Alzheimer’s, would make a scene at the ceremony.

So she capped the age of all guests at 70.

This bride didn’t want old people to ruin her wedding

Image credits: Tim Doerfler (not the actual photo)

So she invited only those under 70, excluding her own grandparents

Image credits: Dimitri Kuliuk (not the actual photo)

Image credits: Strange-County-5848

Most people were absolutely appalled by her decision

But  some thought she was free to do whatever she wanted

The post "Am I The Jerk For Not Wanting Old People At My Wedding?" first appeared on Bored Panda.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3ej6UQI
via Boredpanda

“Am I The Jerk For Not Wanting Old People At My Wedding?” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top