Hey Pandas, Offer Your Dog A Treat And Take A Picture Of Their Reaction

Offer your dog his/her favorite treat and take picture of your dog's reaction. Don't forget to give them the treat afterwards!

#1 Cupcaaaaaaaaake

#2 "Chicken...did You Say Chicken?" Boomer, 7 Months Old, Born On The 4th Of July

#3 Treat For Iris? Yay

#4 A Present In Her Rescue Anniversary- Rip Simmy

#5 Eyes On The Treat…eyes On The Treat…

#6 Atlas, Our 11 Mo Border Aussie

#7 For Me?

#8 Is That What I Think It Is?

#9 Doyle Loves All The Treats

#10 Find Someone To Look At You The Way My Dog Looks At This Cucumber

#11 He Loves Turkey

#12 Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy

#13 Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy, I Can’t Wait

#14 Dixie Waiting For Permission To Take Her Treats (Yes, She Is On A Cat Condo)

#15 The One On The Left Is Biscuit And On The Right Is Indy

#16 Grace Waiting For Permission To Take Her Treats

#17 Shilo's Reaction When I Asked Him If He Wanted A Treat

#18 “That's For Me?”

#19 Opening Wide For The Scooby Snack

#20 Second Time I Offered It To My Dog. First Time She Grabbed It To Fast To Take A Picture

#21 My 4 Year Old Pure Bred Pomeranian, Oden

#22 Stetson Waiting For Permission

#23 Lucky Coming In Fast

#24 Only One Biscuit?

#25 Kokyu Lost Patience

#26 Sprocket Waiting Patiently. Such A Good Boy

#27 Gizmo And Gonzo Now 15 Years Old - I Cherishing Every Moment

#28 Peaches Focusing

#29 Pookie's Interested But Is Too Comfy To Get Up

#30 Hector Likes Everything

#31 Pleeeeaase

#32 Training And Treats

#33 They Both Like Cookies

#34 Bear Loving His Pupachino

#35 The Little Black Blob In The Lower Left Corner Is The Other Dog

#36 Millie Intently Staring

#37 Daisy And Barney Waiting Patiently

#38 Do I Hear A Wrapper Being Opened?

#39 I'll Be Gentle I Swear

#40 Bacon?

#41 Playgroup… Did You Say Treat ?



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3sacnOb
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Offer Your Dog A Treat And Take A Picture Of Their Reaction Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top