Hey Pandas, What’s The Oldest Item Or Piece Of Furniture In Your House

I have seen some old furniture in some houses, what's yours?

#1 This Trunk That Came Through Elis Island With My Great, Great Grandparents

#2 I Am The Oldest Thing In My House

#3 This Gramophone I Got From My Grandma. I Don't Know How Old It Is. It's Still Working Though..

#4 The Beams In Our Ceiling That Have Bern In Place Since Around 1650.

#5 This 1894 Copy Of The Three Musketeers

#6 My Grandfather's Pocket Watch. Given To Him By His Father As A Graduation Present In 1918. Manufactured By The Waltham American Watch Company In 1887

#7 Round Oak Dining Table C.1890

#8 Fully-Functioning 1914 National Cash Register. 1914 Is The Last Year They Used Brass Due To Wwi

#9 This Cool Little Globe That Opens Up To A Clock, With A Space To Insert A Picture. It Belonged To My Beloved Grandpa. I Don't Know Much About It, Other Than It Was Made In The 1940's.

#10 Chest Of Drawers, Late Xix Century

Image credits:

#11 This Little Trilobite - Approx. 500 Million Years Old

#12 This Photo Of My Great-Grandparents

#13 My Great Grandmother's Engagement Ring. Circa 1912 I Believe.

#14 1960s-1970s - My Mum's Well-Travelled Make-Up And Wig Cases. In A Band With My Dad, The Four Ways Bumper Sticker Was From Their Fan Club. Bottom Pic Shows The Cool Baggage Tags And Stickers From Japan Air Lines, China Airlines, Cp Air, Qantas, And Pan Am (Top Black And White Stub With Bs). And Pows Were, Of Course, Prisoners Of War (Vietnam).

#15 A 1977 Binatone Pong Games Console. One Of The First Home Consoles

#16 My House Itself! My House Is Over 200 Years And Was An Old Factory Building In The 1840’s. There’s Still The Presence Of One Of The Workers In The Basement.

#17 My Favourite African Sculpture (Headrest) End 19th Cent.bought By My Grandfather In 1904.from Angola

#18 Opalised Fossil Marine Shells 15-20 Million Years Old

#19 This Camera, Were Not Too Sure How Old It Is,but It's Pretty Old.

#20 My Most Prized Possession! And Old One Pence Piece From 1917! (And Yes I Added A Picture Of The Other Side So You Would Know It Was Real)

#21 Our Whole House Is Old, But We Have A Penny Stuck In The Floor. No Idea How It Got Stuck. As Far As We Know It’s Original To The House From The 1930s

#22 Nothing In My House Is New....self Included..

#23 The Clock My Grandfather Got For His Parents When He Was A Teen

#24 This Photo Done In The 80s

#25 I Used To Have A 1984 Panasonic Rx-5050 But My Dad Broke It On Accident, Of Course The Part That Was Broken Could Not Be Repaired. So Here's A Pic I Found Of Someone Else's :(

#26 My Husband's T-Shirt From Def Leppard's 1987-1988 Hysteria Tour.

#27 Dresser, Circa 1886

#28 It’s Hands Are Used As A Bowl And That’s Where We Put All My Baby Teeth Ofc

#29 Majestic Radio (With Tubes In The Back).

#30 Old Family Bibles From The 1820s And My Great, Great Grandparents Civil War Daguerreotypes.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2QBNGKI
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What’s The Oldest Item Or Piece Of Furniture In Your House Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top