I Used AI To Turn The Celebrities From The Nostalgic ’80s & ’90s Into Kids Again

Young pandas probably don't know the celebrities that were the most successful in the '80s and '90s, or their memory is somewhat hazy. Some can easily be remembered, but only because they managed to bask in the sunlight of stardom and attention throughout these decades, going into the oughts, teens, and the upcoming '20s. In any case, don't worry, I'm here to refresh your memory.

I was inspired by the atmosphere and the nostalgia of the past decades and used artificial intelligence through certain cell phone apps to see what these incredible idols would look like if they were just kids at their celebrity "prime time."

I'm a frequent contributor to Bored Panda, as I publish posts about other artists, as well as my own original work. Here (III) are some of the most recent examples of my previous original contributions, where I dabbled in AI and Photoshop as well. You can follow me on Instagram and Bored Panda to get the latest updates of what I'm doing.

More info: Instagram

#1 Michael J. Fox

#2 Madonna

#3 Tina Turner

#4 Sigourney Weaver

#5 Whitney Houston

#6 Andie Macdowell

#7 Boy George

#8 Michael Jackson

#9 Meg Ryan

#10 Geena Davis

#11 Diana Ross

#12 Brooke Shields

#13 Demi Moore

#14 Cyndi Lauper

#15 Annie Lennox

#16 Jennifer Grey

#17 Olivia Newton John

#18 Nastassja Kinski

#19 Debbie Gibson

#20 Kathleen Turner



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/39Mx20t
via Boredpanda

I Used AI To Turn The Celebrities From The Nostalgic ’80s & ’90s Into Kids Again Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top