22 Bad Puns, Illustrated By Me (New Pics)

More puns are here by popular demand. Here's my previous post. While 2021 didn't exactly start the way we hoped for, there's always an opportunity to lighten the mood by drawing pretty terrible puns. As some say, the pun is the lowest form of humor, but it's one of my personal favorites. When I think of a pun, it always brings a smile to my face, and I love sharing this humor with others. 

For example, when someone commented "You are on a roll!", I thought it would be funny to draw someone actually standing on the top of a toilet paper roll to illustrate this. I love playing with words and their meaning... for a word like "delighted" that could be read as a light that had been removed, I drew a shattered light bulb character that's not happy about being delighted.

I think during these dark times, we need positivity and humor more than ever. Hope you enjoy these!

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com | twitter.com

#1 Delighted

#2 Personal Growth

#3 Pointless

#4 On A Roll

#5 Pocket Watch

#6 Personal Space

#7 Waist Of Time

#8 Satisfactory

#9 Lemonaid

#10 Appealing

#11 Pop Music

#12 Syncing

#13 Fine

#14 Half-Assed

#15 Back-To-Back Meetings

#16 Uber Pool

#17 Crack The Code

#18 Walk Into A Bar

#19 Panting Dog

#20 Pineapple

#21 Streaming Video

#22 Shingles



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/35ZqLNM
via Boredpanda

22 Bad Puns, Illustrated By Me (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top