Bullied Woman Unrecognisable After Spending $40,000 On Transformation

Bullied Transformation A

Bullied teen undergoes transformation.Media Drum World

A young woman from Switzerland has splashed out 50,000 Swiss Francs (£38,000) on surgery, completely altering her face and body beyond recognition.

24-year-old Celine Centino from Zurich was horrifyingly bullied as a teenager, with cruel tormenters dismissing her as ‘ugly’ without bothering to get to know her a person.

Bullies would pick apart her appearance, body shape and fashion sense with such severity that sometimes Celine felt compelled to call in sick in order to avoid their insults.

Celine went on to work as a hairdresser, determinedly saving up all her money for a dramatic plastic surgery transformation.

Over the course of four years – from September 2013 onwards – Celine underwent three breast enhancements and a nose job, as well as fillers in her cheeks, lips, jawline and chin.

Having felt self conscious about the size of her boobs – which had been a target for teasing – Celine had them bumped up from a 34A up to a 34FF, inspired by curvaceous Baywatch legend, Pamela Anderson who she regards as being an example of a ‘strong person’.

Celine explained:

I was always a happy person, but I didn’t feel good in my skin. So many people judged me because I was ‘ugly’, and I turned into a sad person,

I wanted to be happy again, so I changed my look and everything I didn’t like about myself. We live in a time when we can change something if we like it, so I took this chance.

I was bullied daily, and it was always about something new, either I looked like a guy because I had “no boobs”, or my a** was too fat (although now I like that).

A young woman teased for her looks spends thousands on transformation.Media Drum World

She added:

Kids would tell me my face looked like rubbish, my style was ugly, this part of me was not good that part of me was not good, I couldn’t get it right according to them, they were all mean.

They would say I’m ugly, push me and ignore me. I had no chance to show that I’m a great person, they only saw the ‘ugly Celine’.

After that I was beaten up and all I could do was run away. I never told anyone about this because I felt ashamed.

Now a glamorous Instagram star with over 43,000 followers, Celine is finally content with the way she looks, revealing:

Now I feel so good about myself and I’m finally happy again that I can live the life I always wanted. Also, it makes me feel stronger than I was before. If someone says anything bad about me, I don’t care. Nobody can hurt me anymore.

Celine says the reactions she gets from Instagram followers are usually positive. And if she was to encounter any of her former bullies, she would simply ignore them.

Young woman spends thousands on plastic surgery.Media Drum World

It’s great that Celine now feels happy and comfortable in her own skin. However, I cannot help but wonder, why is it always those who have been bullied who feel the need to change and not the bullies themselves?

If you’ve been affected by bullying, and want to speak to someone in confidence, contact Bullying UK (Part of Family Lives) on 0808 800 2222. The helpline service is open 9am – 9pm, Monday to Friday and 10am – 3pm Saturday and Sunday.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via stories@unilad.co.uk



Please share with loved ones. from http://bit.ly/2Q3o5YT

Bullied Woman Unrecognisable After Spending $40,000 On Transformation Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top