99 Funny Interactions Between Teachers And Students That Deserved An A+

Certain teachers are difficult to forget even years after you graduate. And while some might be unforgettable for all the wrong reasons, others can be someone you admire greatly and remember fondly.

Today, we’re focusing on the latter kind of teachers. The ones who would give you an extension of the deadline when the English paper doesn’t write itself on time, who would draw a funny doodle next to your own funny doodle on a test paper, or who would come up with the best possible reply to an email you might not even remember sending.

If you need proof that such teachers actually exist, scroll down to find a list of some of the best teacher-student interactions on the list below, and see for yourself, just how amazing some teachers are or just how amazing—in every sense of the word—teaching can be.

#1 This Is So Great

Image credits: georjayykat

#2 A Student Emails His Professor While Drunk. Results Are Amazing

Image credits: AntOBrien

#3 Wild

Image credits: Hummerous

Some teachers, whose actions often speak louder than words, are exceptional people. They can do both lend a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on, if need be, or become professional stand up comedians with their witty remarks when an opportunity arises.

Usually, it’s teachers like these that can really make a difference; and who are remembered years–sometimes even decades—after one graduates from school.

A survey commissioned by Staples and conducted by OnePoll found that out of the 2,000 surveyed Americans, more than four-in-five said that a teacher has made a meaningful impact on their lives, The New York Post reports.

#4 Some Kid's Note Got Confiscated And The Teacher Started Giggling

Image credits: OhCrapMyNameIsTooLon

#5 Vegan Teacher And A Ladybug

Image credits: madeyegroovy

According to said survey, as much as 77% of respondents had a favorite teacher; and the former students admitted owing a lot to them. That’s because the educators’ care wouldn’t end once the kids stepped out of the classroom – some teachers would go as far as to call their student to check in after a hard day at school or stay late to help them with homework, which shows just how much they actually care.

#6 Of Course He Has Two Backpacks, That's How He Totes His Goat

Image credits: KassieLickMe

#7 I Tried Doing This As An Adult, And Let Me Tell You, The Results, They’re Not The Same

Image credits: CheeseCakePCK

#8 That Was The Correct Answer

Image credits: Neyogems

OnePoll’s survey found that the things that teachers seemingly influenced the most were their students’ personal values and morals, as well as their level of education. That’s why it might come as no surprise that just shy of a third of respondents owed their college choice and major choice to a past teacher.

#9 Teacher Asked Her Students To Bring Any Pet Animal Within Reach

Image credits: Witty_Operation2486

#10 But He Has A Court Date

Image credits: ooblankie

#11 Biggest Motivator In The World. He’s Going Places

Image credits: ProfChrisMJones

The survey revealed that even though they had an impactful teacher, some people never got around to thanking them; and they wish they did. But quite a few of respondents—close to three-quarters, if you’re wondering—noted that they keep in touch with a past teacher (and thanks to modern technology, it’s now more easier than ever), so, it’s likely that they still have a chance to say a heartfelt “thank you” in the future.

#12 Totally Set Himself Up

Image credits: teachbk27

#13 This Was From One Of My Students Last Year. It Still Ranks As One Of The Best Emails I've Ever Received

Image credits: himsini

#14 The Transformation Is Beginning

Image credits: reddit.com

Discussing The Psychology of Teaching in a piece for Psychology Today, a leading American cultural historian, Lawrence R. Samuel emphasized that for a teacher, few things feel better than making a difference. According to him, teachers who really love their job wouldn't trade places with the richest person in the world.

“The knowledge that they are making the world a slightly better place by making young people a little wiser each day is more satisfying than the emotional rewards from being, say, an investment banker,” Samuel wrote.

According to some sources, a teacher impacts roughly 3,000 students in the span of their career, which is definitely a number large enough to make a difference; even if only in their school or their area.

#15 Awesome Teacher Response To The Test

Image credits: chicken_phat

#16 A Friend Of Mine's Math Teacher Responds To A Doodle He Drew On His Test

Image credits: dubblechrisp

#17 Student Wishes His Teacher Was Pregnant

Image credits: doses_of_mimosas

“Great teachers have understood that while imparting knowledge is important, setting students’ moral compass is the higher goal, as it elevates the lives of individuals and society as a whole,” Lawrence R. Samuel wrote. And indeed, quite often it’s the teacher who was a positive influence in more than just the academic field that the students tend to remember with great fondness the most.

#18 That’s Expert-Level Teaching

Image credits: Mr_Rablin

#19 One Of My 4th Grade Autistic Students Yelled At Me Yesterday. My Co-Teacher Told Him To Write Me An Apology Letter. This Is What He Did

Image credits: jeppyboneski

#20 My Friend's Mom Is An Elementary School Teacher. One Of Her Students Told Her That He Brought His Cat To School, But She Didn't Believe Him Until He Opened His Backpack

Image credits: mrfahrenheit94

If you’ve enjoyed these student-teacher interactions, continue next to browse these memes that will make you laugh while teachers cry, these instances of teachers hilariously trolling their students, or these hilarious things found in textbooks for more similar content.

#21 I Just Found Out My 4-Year-Old Son Gave His Teacher At School A Half-Eaten Tic Tac And Said His Tooth Fell Out. She Put It In An Envelope And Sent It Home With Him

Image credits: garytabasco

#22 A Good Teacher Of Sorts

Image credits: hotshot1738

#23 My Physics Professor Gave Us This Homework Assignment. I Added A Doodle. He Gave It Back At The End Of The Term With An Addition

Image credits: MadViolinist

#24 It's The "We've Talked About This" That's Hilarious

Image credits: jeeyonshim

#25 My Friend Is An Elementary School Teacher

Image credits: Calgathu

#26 He Wouldn't Have Given Extra Points If It Wasn't Tied To Chemistry

Image credits: unstoppable_kim

#27 My Professor Only Likes To Be Addressed By His First Name, And I Put "Brain" Instead Of "Brian"

Image credits: fukeryyy

#28 I’m Sure This Went Well

Image credits: TommyAdagio

#29 So Quotations Are Commas That Fly As A Team?

Image credits: MrsShafer5

#30 I'm A 16-Year-Old Guy, And Our Biology Teacher Still Gives Us Stickers With Our Unit Tests. I Can't Say That I Don't Love It

Image credits: sghmk123

#31 Substitute Teacher Doesn't Know What Hearing Aids Look Like

Image credits: thedoctorhuw

#32 Critical Literary Analysis

Image credits: QueenKathleen1

#33 For April Fools', I Did The Ol' Switcheroo With Yogurt And Watched My Students Gaze In Disgusted Horror As I Casually Ate It During Class

Image credits: socklayblue

#34 Just Wait Until Students Start Calling You Grandma. Then You’ll Know It’s Time To Retire

Image credits: jmcurrie07

#35 Stand And Unfold Yourself

Image credits: Chilly_Pengu

#36 From One Of My Students. Year 7. Perfect Sense

Image credits: _Potato_Cat_

#37 It’s Been Half A Year Since I Accidentally Sent My Professor Bugs Bunny Fanfiction

Image credits: aliabdi

#38 The Perfect Answer Would Be, "No Worries, Bro"

Image credits: LoebDavon

#39 My Sister Is A Professor And This Happened To Her

Image credits: freezerbreezer

#40 Friend Of Mine Is A Teacher

Image credits: hobbsarelie83

#41 My Math Teacher Said That We Needed To Draw A Duck On Our Assignment To Receive Credit, So This Is What I Made

Image credits: Spartan_Cao

#42 Must've Gotten Severe Pins And Needles After That Amount Of Time

Image credits: MissMcCarthyUSW

#43 Fanfiction As A Legitimate Genre Of Literature

Image credits: TheCykaNeverStops

#44 That’s Not How It Works

Image credits: awkward-comics

#45 I Received My Portrait As A Gift From The Artsy Student In My Grade 6 Class

Image credits: MaxPronovost

#46 I Teach Chemistry And Biology. A Student Wanted Me To Check This Unusual Mole On Her Arm Today

Image credits: mrwuapbiology

#47 If You Get Married, Always Remember To Invite Your Professor

Image credits: KyleLambert

#48 This Is The Sort Of Low-Grade Chaos I Can Get Behind

Image credits: shizdawg123

#49 Time To Never Attend Class, Transfer Schools To The Other Coast, Get Plastic Surgery, And Change My Identity

Image credits: birchlse

#50 How To Break Your Teacher's Spirit

Image credits: Thedepressionoftrees

#51 Happy Birthday, Teach

Image credits: Amaee

#52 At Work Today I Secretly Watched A Fifth Grader Add The Letter "F" To "Art" And Quietly Snicker To Himself All The Way Back To Class. Classic

Image credits: nissi395

#53 Posted By A Friend Who Is A Fourth Grade Teacher And In Her Early 40s

Image credits: eternalrefuge86

#54 I Got This Excuse From A Student Today

Image credits: DrGraham_Sci

#55 This Email From A Student, When I Taught Remotely, Lives Rent-Free In My Head

Image credits: drdre4000

#56 My Teacher’s Going To Be So Mad

Image credits: dareeloni

#57 I Love My Students So Much

Image credits: SkellingtonsGF

#58 My Teacher Friend Was Given This By A Student. Merry Christmas Indeed

Image credits: thefangirlfiles

#59 The Teacher Said Don't Look (At The Board) While You're Writing. She Took It A Little Too Literally

Image credits: jackmeawf

#60 This Came Up In My Memories On Facebook. A Conversation I Had With A Student When I Taught 7th Grade A Few Years Ago

Image credits: snelson01

#61 Quiz Shaming

Image credits: viotate

#62 Both Were Real Jerks

Image credits: BenjaminCrew1

#63 He Better Have Gotten An A

Image credits: NicholasFerroni

#64 That's How My English Teacher Punished Me For Talking

Image credits: Vivid-Dependent-2383

#65 My Average School Exam

Image credits: Flipull

#66 I Feel Actual Pain

Image credits: Saware7

#67 Young Teachers Are The Best

Image credits: ExpertAccident

#68 I Laughed Because Her Face Was So Serious When She Said That Her Dad Had Become A Vegetable, Only To Find Out Later What It Really Meant

Image credits: MarilynMill_

#69 Wife’s 4th Day Teaching 3rd Grade

Image credits: JKLman97

#70 I'm A Music Teacher, I Teach Drums. I'd Never Thought A Student Would Do This

Image credits: GarrettRanger

#71 Posted By A Grade School Teacher Who Is A Friend Of Mine. All Non-English Language Is Spanish

Image credits: jje414

#72 Hungover At Work And One Of My Students Drew A Picture Of Me

Image credits: alligatorcake

#73 The Nonsense Doesn’t Stop In Online School

Image credits: rain6304

#74 Not One, But Two Students Asked Me Today Why I Was Wearing A "KFC Man" Necklace

Image credits: tinkerbclla

#75 My Teacher Marked The Doodles I Was Doing On My Work 

Image credits: SheerArtistic

#76 A Few Things A Student Has Unironically Said In My Class Today

Image credits: ChipmunkAcrobatic198

#77 Being Snapchat Friends With A Pre-K Teacher Pays Off

Image credits: Dr_ChimRichalds

#78 Student Gave Me This And Said He Drew Me

Image credits: Queasy_Programmer_41

#79 My Mom Transcribed A Conversation With One Of Her Fourth Grade Students

Image credits: bdxc36

#80 Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen

Image credits: aunteef

#81 Kid Locked Himself In A String Bass Locker, The Teacher Had To Help Him Out

Image credits: theape2110

#82 Spot On Portrait Of Myself From One Of My Preschoolers

Image credits: CoDaddyy

#83 This Is A Genre Of Art I Can Appreciate

Image credits: unaloid

#84 Back-To-Back Emails From My University Physics Professor

Image credits: PKghost

#85 My Son Responds To All Of His Teacher’s Feedback

Image credits: schaeffer22

#86 My Girlfriend Just Became A Secondary School Teacher, And Is Realising How Dumb Kids Actually Are

Image credits: Mrhossellrr

#87 My Sister Is A First Grade Teacher. She's An Endless Supply Of Dumb Kid Stories

Image credits: MaxPlaysGames

#88 I Asked My Calculus Teacher To Give Me The WiFi Password

Image credits: FinnTheTitan

#89 21-Year-Old Teacher Sharing A Story

Image credits: paranoidpolski

#90 If This Doesn't Sum Up School, Then I Don't Know What Does

Image credits: BeautyChickee

#91 My Friend Is A First-Year Teacher And Showed Me This Student's Answer On A Test

Image credits: CorRock314

#92 My Friend's A Pre-K Teacher

Image credits: hoojat

#93 My Teacher And I Have A Tradition Of Drawing Each Other Memes On Exams

Image credits: Smoothie-criminal

#94 Tickling The Teacher

Image credits: TheSalmon25

#95 The Random Messages My Drum Teacher Sends Me

Image credits: CallMeCharma

#96 Can’t Believe A Kid Thinks Teachers Work For Free

Image credits: JKisMe123

#97 She’s Not That Far Off

Image credits: GeniusAirhead

#98 Professor Enjoyed The End Of My Friend's Senior Paper

Image credits: avitag009

#99 My Teacher's Feedback On A Quiz

Image credits: Natlir



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/gGo1QtJ
via Boredpanda

99 Funny Interactions Between Teachers And Students That Deserved An A+ Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top