102 Times Fans Went Out Of Their Way To Get Noticed By The Artists With Their Posters

Going to a concert is about so much more than just the music. Fans stand for hours in line to be closer to the stage (some even camp outside the venue for days) and plan their outfits months in advance. So, it's only natural they try to get their money's worth by going all out.

Another staple for fans when attending a concert is signs. Some bring them to catch the attention of the artists, and others want to entertain other concert-goers. And people sure know how to get creative with them. For that reason, we've compiled a list for you of the funniest, most creative, and thirstiest fan signs people have ever seen.

#1 Harry Styles Reading Fan's Sign: "Harry, Please Reject Me So I Can Move On"

Image credits: Subodh Bhatade

#2 My Dad Went To A Bruce Springsteen Concert The Other Day. This Is The Only Picture He Took

Image credits: BurritoAmbassador

#3 What Does Your Mom Think You're Doing This Weekend?

Image credits: shreya_b.xo

#4 One Direction Fan Sign

Image credits: 1d_worldinfo

#5 Strong Statement

#6 Seems About Right

#7 This Sign

#8 Awesome Sign

Image credits: MrTommyLand

#9 Saw This Guy At The Avenged Sevenfold Concert Last Night

Image credits: Avoidingsnail

#10 Yeah, This Happened

Image credits: zackteperman

#11 Waiting For That Call From My Man

Image credits: binseology

#12 This Sign At The Concert Definitely Made Me Laugh

Image credits: zombiefrosting

#13 Hey, Riley Green, You’re The Best. Thank You

Image credits: HZolkowski

#14 "Let It Grooow, Let It Grooow"

#15 A Family Secret Revealed

#16 This Sign

#17 Best Night Ever Besides The Fact I Could Barely Sing Along... Beyonce - Your Beauty Is Unreal

Image credits: chelseyb27

#18 This Fan Sign For Louis Tomlinson At The Away From Home Festival

Image credits: Mary Jane

#19 Someone Tell Joe Jonas That I’m Still Waiting For That Date

Image credits: nancyvillaro

#20 This Sign

#21 “I Think Of You When I Shag My Boyfriend” Sign

Image credits: harrystylesrings_

#22 My Winner Has To Be EF Jesus And His Keta-Mean Girl Totem At The Electric Forest Music Festival

Image credits: Distinct-Ad7606

#23 Harry Styles Replied To My Mom's Sign By Saying "Never"

Image credits: benalouise_

#24 That Is Hilarious

Image credits: Heatherrm1977

#25 Harry Styles And I Had A Staring Contest And He Laughed At Me When I Blinked But Honestly, I Think He Cheated And I Want A Rematch

Image credits: kirstencalabrese

#26 Sorry Harry, I Lied To You I Had Contact Lenses, I Just Wanted You To Come Closer

Image credits: anniedressesup

#27 California Dreamin’

Image credits: big.paullyd

#28 This Guy Is A King

Image credits: JamesC_777

#29 My Sign For Tomorrow’s Taylor Swift Concert

Image credits: Does-Not-Age-Well

#30 This Flag At Glastonbury Festival Refers To Boris Johnson's Defense Of The Downing Street Lockdown Parties

Image credits: scottygb

#31 This Sign Was My Favorite At The Electric Forest Music Festival

Image credits: UnoMaas

#32 That Is Awesome

Image credits: Nickelback

#33 This Fan Chose To Go To A One Direction Concert Instead Of Getting Engaged

#34 This Fan Had Taco Bell In Mind

#35 This One Had Me Cackling Every Time I Saw It

Image credits: beastly334

#36 The Only Cat We Want To See

#37 He Was Too Stunned To Speak

My sister only got married in a civil ceremony anyway, and I was there. Just not at the party afterward.

Image credits: daniela.bdr

#38 Don’t Underestimate Grannies

#39 Someone I Know At EDC Right Now Caught An Awesome Photo Of This Sign

Image credits: dontleakmybootypics

#40 My Friend Brought These Clever Signs To Coachella

Image credits: smoresahoy

#41 The Sign Actually Has Two Other Displays. One Is This One In The Picture, And The Other Is Bath & Body Work's Logo, But It Says Back & Booty Hurts. Absolute Legends

Image credits: dat_zan

#42 Funny Sign At The Concert I Was

Image credits: HttP00p

#43 My Friends Surprised Me With A Totem Of My Second-Grade Self For The Firefly Music Festival This Past Weekend

Image credits: pauldarknhandsm

#44 Fangirl Moment

Image credits: nxtalija

#45 A Forever Big Time Rush Phase

Image credits: monika_themoney

#46 NCT The Link Concert Poster

#47 Best. Totem. Ever

Image credits: xbabyninja1

#48 "This Is A Good Sign" Sign At The Electric Daisy Carnival

Image credits: Wasted_Hamster

#49 I Took A Picture Of These Signs At Outside Lands Festival

Image credits: TheAbeFroman

#50 I Mean, They're Not Wrong

Image credits: kookiezandmilk

#51 This Really Happened To Me Last Night

My son was adamant that I ask Harry this question, and was constantly asking me if I had asked him yet whenever I FaceTimed him in Perth and Melbourne. He didn’t care to talk to me about anything else while I was away. He seems to think Harry is my friend and keeps asking when we’re going to visit his house.

He has since said, “No, he has at least 16 chimneys”. So I guess Harry must be wrong, because my son said so. Maybe my next sign will be, “My 4-year-old was disappointed with your single chimney. He thought you had 16”.

I will be living in this moment forever.

Image credits: megxndesignsstore

#52 Just Here To Share My Favorite Totems Spotted At The 2ManyDJs W2 Set

Image credits: _sandyball

#53 Shoutout To The Legends Who Made This Sign (T In The Park 2011 Music Festival)

Image credits: BernardCasablancas

#54 Well, It’s My First-Ever Totem. B2B Signs I Found At 5 Below

Image credits: PandaX92

#55 “Daddy Tae” Sign Was Shown On The Big Screen

Image credits: bangtinyboyys

#56 "You Are My Favorite Skin On Fortnite"

Image credits: RodeoTheAlbum

#57 Didn’t Get A Single Decent Picture Of Myself… But I Finally Got To Take My Mom To See The Love Of Her Life (Also Known As Harry Styles). So It’s Okay

Image credits: tiffanyyoconnor

#58 Stray Kids Concert Sign

#59 This Sign

#60 The Way He Tried Not To Laugh

Image credits: hharrysshousee

#61 One Direction Fan Banner

#62 The "What Time Is It" Totem That Had The Actual Time Displayed In Giant LED Numbers

Image credits: mcc0119

#63 "Devil Wears No Prada" Sign

Image credits: devilstonefest

#64 Snapped These Pics At The Lollapalooza Chicago Music Festival

Image credits: ColonelSharp

#65 "Hello. Is It Me You're Looking For?"

Image credits: leilah_loo

#66 This Sign Brings Me Joy

Image credits: SmashleyX

#67 "Come Through, It's Lit" Kaskade Redux Set On Day 3

Image credits: Cool-Performance1760

#68 I Made This Sign For Billie's Concert

Image credits: paulisobsessions

#69 My Life Is Complete

Image credits: kyliedraab

#70 Hypnotized Joe To Give Me His Tambourine

Image credits: kayla.kay

#71 This Sign At Harry Styles' "Love On Tour" Concert In Pittsburgh

Image credits: ashlie.schasel

#72 A Very Direct Sign To Harry Styles

Image credits: 1D_LatestNews

#73 The Signs For One Direction's "In The Road" Tour

Image credits: fiftyshadesofpayno

#74 The Signs For Harry Styles' "In The Road" Tour

Image credits: hslutrry

#75 This Sign At The Metal Music Festival

Image credits: dark.and.noisy

#76 Sister Michael Watching Over Us At Glastonbury

Image credits: H__OConnell

#77 Best "Do Lab" Sign I've Seen All Weekend

Image credits: deadbeatrr

#78 Run To The Pit, Mosh For Your Life

Image credits: Fani Nadki

#79 Love Whoever Had This Sign

Image credits: Kelsus301

#80 This Fandom Is On Another Level

Image credits: bts_4_lifeyo

#81 Jungkook Lifting His Shirt After Seeing This Sign

Image credits: taebokkiii

#82 This Made My Night

Image credits: lilreya

#83 So Sorry To Everyone Who Had To Witness This Mess

Image credits: garrett.313

#84 Why Did Someone Bring This Sign To Harry’s "Love On Tour" Concert In Chicago?

Image credits: bbyanggg

#85 Someone Sent Me This Photo Of My Best Friend's Sign At The 5 Seconds Of Summer Concert. They Really Slayed, To Be Honest

Image credits: 5sosrightarm

#86 This Last Month Has Been Some Of The Best Times Of My Life, Surrounded By Great People

Image credits: brookmacdonald6

#87 "I Want You To Rock Me"

#88 This Sign With A Cartoon Drawing Of Niall

#89 Squad’s Baby At The Electric Forest Music Festival

Image credits: mcc0119

#90 Best Totem

Image credits: Sonicmax123

#91 "I've Been A Festival Sign For About 37 Years" - Steven Seagal

Image credits: DTownFunkyStuff

#92 Harry Stared At My Sign For So Long

Image credits: yourislandgyalmb

#93 John Mayer’s Solo Tour Show At UBS Arena Finest Fan

Image credits: WP753

#94 But Like... Would You Bail Me Out Of Jail, Joe Jonas?

Image credits: tiffhill22

#95 A Request For The Musician

#96 This One Had Me Cackling

Image credits: xbabyninja1

#97 She Is Reminding Me Of That Night Of Crying In NoHo

Image credits: yanniiizhang

#98 Greatest Sign Ever At The Ed Sheeran Concert

Image credits: sheeraninja

#99 The Concert Signs By The One Direction Fandom

Image credits: harrymoonchild

#100 Best Sign Of The Weekend In The Sahara Tent During Showtek

Image credits: mccleark

#101 Anyone Else See This "Huge Party" Sign At Lollapalooza? Spotted It In Perry's

Image credits: Ole_Audio

#102 My Favorite ARMY Signs At The Los Angeles D2 Concert

Image credits: jooniee0994



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/iLTzkPJ
via Boredpanda

102 Times Fans Went Out Of Their Way To Get Noticed By The Artists With Their Posters Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top