Hey Pandas Share Something You Have Found And Taken Home

I would love to see what you have found and taken back home with you.

#1 Found Outside In The Rain In December Of 2016, Skinny And Covered In Fleas And Ear Mites. Now The Undisputed Spoiled Queen :) ...(And Reluctant Big Sister, Haha)

#2 This Dog!!

#3 Found Unwanted (Returned From Previous Adoptions No Less)

#4 My Mom Found This Nut Job On The Street As A Puppy 9 Years Ago

#5 We Found Her As A Kitten At My Mother's Job

#6 Spanish American War Bayonet, Still In Metal Sheath, Found Under The Ivy In My Front Yard In Falls Church Va

#7 Found About Four Months Ago And Has Been In My Handbag Ever Since

#8 My Little Senior Treasure. We Found It 11 Years Ago

#9 Found In Our Backyard As A Young Kitten, She Had Been Abandoned

#10 This Is Audi. He's Probably Just Over Three Months. He Was Found, And Now He Is Home

#11 Found At The Roadside Of A Farm. Kittymom Wandered In Pregnant And Farmer Wanted To Just Drop The Sweetlings At The Shelter. Kittyshark Is Mine And I Am His Now

#12 This Is One Of The Three Boxes Of Mineral Samples I Found From A House That Is Going To Be Demolished

#13 My Dog!

#14 Someone Tossed Him Away

#15 Mink, Found In Some Bushes 2 Years Ago

#16 Our Little Princess Mindy. Found On A Country Road

#17 My Friend Found Her, We Took Her Home. She Is Living With Us Almost Half Of A Year Now. And It's The Happiest Time

#18 This Little Guy, Before And After I Took Care Of Him

#19 Fell In Love With This Mug At An Op Shop!

#20 This Bench At A Yard Sale

#21 Smidge, Found In My Driveway, 6 Mo Old And Prego With 5 Kittens. No More Street Life For Her!

#22 I Found This Weirdo About 2 Years Ago Behind My Shed. She Was Crying, Starving, And Covered In Ticks. Took Her In And She's Been A Great Addition To Our Family

#23 Its Been 3 Years Since Her Pregnant Mom Was Thrown Out Of A Moving Car Near My Moms House. My Mom Kept Her And Now I Have My Best Friend Milkshakes And Her Brother Marshmallows (Not Pictures) And I Have Never Been Happier

#24 Its Been 3 Years Since Her Pregnant Mom Was Thrown Out Of A Moving Car Near My Moms House. My Mom Kept Her And Now I Have My Best Friend Marshmellows And His Sister Milkshaks (Not Pictured) And I Have Never Been Happier

#25 A Stone With A Natural Hole Through It That I Found At The Beach

#26 My Wonderful Cat, Loki. He'll Be Turning 6 On July 13th. He's One Of The Best Things I Have



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/ebcUv3a
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas Share Something You Have Found And Taken Home Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top