“Am I The Jerk For Hugging My Brother In Front Of My Wife, Despite Knowing That Makes My Wife Uncomfortable?”

No two families are the same, which is why the relationships between its members and the level of affection, among other things, can differ drastically from one household to another.

This became clear to the redditor u/Quick-Impress-146, who, unlike his wife, was raised in a family that’s very physically affectionate. The differences in the spouses’ upbringing meant having to adjust, which was seemingly difficult for the wife to do. It went so far, the husband had to ask the AITA community if he’s a jerk for hugging his brother in front of his wife.

What seems to be excessive levels of affection to some can be completely normal to others

Image credits: Zinkevych_D (not the actual photo)

This person was used to physical affection in the family, but his wife wasn’t, which is why it freaked her out

Image credits: YuriArcursPeopleimages (not the actual photo)

Image credits: Wavebreakmedia (not the actual photo)

Image credits: Quick-Impress-146

The author of the post provided more information in the comments section

The internet unanimously decided the OP wasn’t a jerk

The post "Am I The Jerk For Hugging My Brother In Front Of My Wife, Despite Knowing That Makes My Wife Uncomfortable?" first appeared on Bored Panda.



from Bored Panda https://ift.tt/OKix8Tm
via Boredpanda

“Am I The Jerk For Hugging My Brother In Front Of My Wife, Despite Knowing That Makes My Wife Uncomfortable?” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top