“Am I A Jerk For Throwing My Siblings In Foster Care So I Can Have A Better Life?”

Recently, a heart-wrenching story from a 19-year-old woman went viral on the AITA subreddit. The story came from a Redditor nicknamed Maybeenobaby whose family of eight siblings, all younger than her, “hit the rock bottom.”

“My mother and stepfather are going to be going away for a long time, and everyone is in a rush to get all these kids into homes,” the author explained. And because Maybeenobaby is the only one who’s over 18, everyone expects her to do it.

But now the author feels like there’s finally an opportunity “to have a better life,” so she decided to take the 6-year-old sister and move to another state. Meanwhile, the seven other siblings will have to go to foster care. Quite likely feeling rather guilty, Maybeenobaby wonders if she really made the right decision.

The 19-year-old woman has recently shared how she left her 7 siblings in foster care after her family hit rock bottom in hopes to build a better future

Image credits: Alex Green (not the actual photo)

 Image credits: BBC Creative (not the actual photo)

Image credits: maybeenobaby

And this is what people commented about this whole situation

The post "Am I A Jerk For Throwing My Siblings In Foster Care So I Can Have A Better Life?" first appeared on Bored Panda.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3vAEgAw
via Boredpanda

“Am I A Jerk For Throwing My Siblings In Foster Care So I Can Have A Better Life?” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top