“Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”

This story posted on AITA makes us wonder whether parental approval is sometimes even worth it. “I met my wife Sonya at a restaurant where she worked as a waitress. It took me a while to finally be her boyfriend,” the Redditor u/PaperBackWriter00 recounted. However, his parents immediately showed their disapproval of Sonya and even said that she “is only using me to achieve her American dream.”

You may suspect that a child would change the situation and make the parents accept and respect their daughter-in-law, but the opposite happened. Not only did they not trust Sonya, they suspected the baby was not their son’s.

Family drama ensued when the author found out his parents secretly had a DNA test run on his child. As you may suspect, this was the last drop of his patience.

One dad has recently shared how his parents ran a DNA test on his child because they “did not trust his wife” and wanted to see if the baby was really his

Image credits: piqsels (not the actual photo)

 

 

Image credits: Polina Zimmerman (not the actual photo)

Many people expressed their support for the author in the comments

The post “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son's Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?” first appeared on Bored Panda.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3bIUSyH
via Boredpanda

“Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top