70 Times People’s Birthdays Went Terribly Wrong (New Pics)

Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. After all, we are all not getting any younger, and this exact moment is the youngest we will ever be. So why not treat yourself with a mouthful of cake, a bunch of friends, an overnight party, and glasses of champagne served on repeat? Or, on the contrary, shut yourself away from the world and hibernate the day you were born because it’s your birthday, and you can just as well cry if you want to.

But you see, humans are unpredictable beings and there’s always a chance the birthday celebration can go sour any moment. In fact, below we have a fair share of evidence that any birthday, even the cutest one, can be ruined by a little thing. Like a guest wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt or a dinosaur balloon meant as a birthday gift flying away into the space.

Scroll down through this Bored Panda list below that will surely provoke some mixed emotions and let us know if you've ever had your birthday ruined in the comment section!

#1 My Friend's Dad Took His Mom To See The Sound Of Music For Her Birthday Present Today. This Was His View

Image credits: DIFTHEGIANT

#2 When You’re So Excited To Make Your BF Open His First Birthday Present From An Amazon Shipment And It Happens To Be The Wrong Package Filled With Kitty Litter

Image credits: margaurita

#3 Got My Son A Dinosaur Balloon At The Grocery Store For His Birthday. Here It Is

Image credits: MobileMiddle1824

#4 Family Friend Hired Spongebob For A Birthday Party. Man Covered In Sponges Appears

Image credits: toss_my_potatoes

#5 First Time Ever Making Waffles For My Husband’s Birthday Breakfast

Image credits: Lululabear

#6 A “Friend” Staying Over For The Week Had A Slice Of My Mom’s Birthday Cake Before We Sang Happy Birthday

Image credits: The18YONormie

#7 Went To The Store To Pickup A Candle For My Daughter’s Birthday, Guess How Old She’s Turning?

Image credits: wtfbananaboat

#8 For My Son’s 1st Birthday, I Give You The Cake We Ordered And The Cake We Got

Image credits: jstehlick

#9 This Shirt At A Kid's Birthday Party

Image credits: TBbtk

#10 Someone My Fiance Knows Did This For Their Daughter's First Birthday

Image credits: DarthLemur89

#11 My Brother Had His Window And His Life’s Belongings All Stolen From His Van On His Birthday Yesterday. Feels Bad

Image credits: WinNicely

#12 Happy Birthday And Psychological Trauma

Image credits: FarmWhileTeamFights

#13 I Asked For "Happy Birthday" On My Husband's Cake But Got This Instead Today

Image credits: TheTokenWoman

#14 4-Year-Old Nephew's Birthday? Seems Like The Perfect Time And Place For A Beer Bong

Image credits: BroodPlatypus

#15 My 10-Year-Old Made Me A Birthday Card With Detailed Drawings Of The Buttholes Of Our 4 Cats And Titled It: “The Collection Of Buttholes Of The Cats”

Image credits: DIY_Cosmetics

#16 Thanks To The A-Hole Who Stole My 14th Birthday Money. I Hope You're Happy

Image credits: Hexxu

#17 This Was Supposed To Be My Brother’s Birthday Present… Thanks UPS

Image credits: yeetice

#18 Happy Birthday, Rich Evans

Image credits: RedLetterMedia

#19 I Ordered My Son's Birthday Cake. I Asked Them To Put XI (Roman Numeral) And Underneath That Write Xavius (His Name). This Is What They Made

Image credits: danielle.queenb

#20 On My 29th Birthday I Had Two Seizures, Fell Off My Bed, And Fractured My Spine In Two Places. I Now Have To Wear A Back Brace For 2-3 Months

Image credits: BoLaVo

#21 The Toilet At My Friend's 18th Birthday Party Broke, Flooded Two Rooms And Trapped Us In With A Poop Water

Image credits: mossyfen

#22 Alarm And Lights Started Flashing As I Was Loading My Film… All Of My Birthday Pictures From Universal Studios Are Now Gone

Image credits: ScarletSarahB

#23 Are Baking Fails Tolerated Here? My Birthday Cake Just Had A Nose Dive

Image credits: shapeshif7er

#24 So A Girl At A Restaurant Who Took A Group Photo For My Friends' Birthday Dinner Managed To Capture The Very Instant I Noticed Her Hair Catching On Fire

Image credits: Savviie

#25 When You Have The Same Birthday And Get Each Other The Same Gift

Image credits: _jessica_reyes

#26 When You Try To Surprise Him With An Oreo Cake And You Drop It... Then Catch It On The Cabinets

Image credits: caraika05

#27 I'm On A Lockdown Due To The Covid-19, This Is How My 18th Birthday Party Is Looking

Image credits: ffSpartan

#28 When You Have Candles, But Not The "Right" Ones For Your Wife's 39th Birthday

Image credits: Kwantumflux

#29 Baby’s First Birthday In Hooters And The Commenters Are Loving It

Image credits: uwu_tears

#30 I Had My Birthday Yesterday And Fail Miserably To Make A Cube Cake

Image credits: Ruderanger12

#31 That Time At My 36th Birthday, When My Husband Made Me Go On Stage With All The Other Birthday Boys And Girls. That Is The Face Of Mortification

Image credits: MissRothmar

#32 My Mom Requested Balloons On My Grandma’s 80th Birthday Cake. We Got These Happy Guys And A Good Laugh

Image credits: theyseemescrolling99

#33 Today Was My Mum’s Birthday

Image credits: DrDevilCat

#34 Not A Fan Of The Sparklers

Image credits: ping.a.nator

#35 I Told My Fiancé I Got Him The Perfect 30th Birthday Cake. It Wasn’t What He Expected

Image credits: MaliceMes

#36 Made My Husband The Eddie Murphy Sonic The Hedgehog SNL Cake For His Birthday. Thrilled With How Hilariously Awful It Turned Out

Image credits: _Jellyfisher

#37 Ice Cream Cake I Made For My Husband’s Birthday

Image credits: Uwodu

#38 Evidence Of Birthday Disappointment

Image credits: seelikevee

#39 This Guy I Know Buying A Ridiculous Amount Of Alcohol For A 16th Birthday Party

Image credits: naomilucy12

#40 Barbecue Went Up In Flames On My Grandad's Birthday

Image credits: Jimbob_Shannon

#41 Heard A Loud Splat From The Kitchen, Turns Out My Mother Had Just Dropped My Birthday "Cake"

Image credits: Connie______

#42 Had Literally 2 People Over For The Roommate's Birthday Party. They Started Wrestling And Broke My Plant, Christmas Tree, And Blinds

Image credits: ButtMunchSupreme420

#43 We Bought Some Decorations For A Birthday In The Household, And Both Of Them Are Somehow Spelt Incorrectly. Happt Birthdat And Celebraae

Image credits: QuantifyYouTube

#44 Broke And Dislocated My Arm. Happy Birthday To Me

Image credits: tonehasson

#45 One Day Before My Birthday I Went To A Skating Place With A Friend And A Furry Wearing A Mask Couldn’t See Me. Happy Birthday To Me

Image credits: The-Epic-Cyan

#46 Started My Birthday With My Full Size Mirror Falling Over And Smashing To Pieces

Image credits: jennifuh

#47 Went Hiking For My Partner's Birthday. There Were Bugs

Image credits: Vorokus

#48 I Need New Friends. Worst Birthday Cake Ever

Image credits: rhinotary

#49 Looking Back At Old Photos, This Was My First Birthday. This Was Supposed To Be A Big Bird

Image credits: Sintres

#50 Bought My Sister An Ice Cream Cake, Her Name Is Dori

Image credits: shabutie84

#51 Ordered A Shirt That Said “Birthday Girl's Brother” But Was Sent This One Instead

Image credits: Untwisted-

#52 The Cake I Made For My Mum's Birthday Tomorrow. Half Eaten By My Dog

Image credits: QU14N4

#53 When You Take The Night Off For Your B-Day And Cox Decides To Go Offline For 4 Hours And Counting

Image credits: Clobber420

#54 Ordered Some Of Those Posh Guylian Chocolates For My Little Sister's Birthday On What Happened To He The Hottest Day Of The Year

Image credits: prudencethe3rd

#55 Lockdown Cake

Image credits: GemJonesJourno

#56 This Is What I Get For Buying Cheap Party Decorations

Image credits: instanelle3000

#57 For Absolutely No Reason, I Thought You’d Like To Know That When I Turned 30, This Was A Cake My Family Thought I Would Like

Image credits: deedeececil

#58 The Way My Mother-In-Law Sliced This Birthday Cake

Image credits: Cavalier26

#59 My Cat Stepped On And Ate The Funfetti Cake I Just Baked For My Friend’s Birthday

Image credits: ZeldLurr

#60 I Bought A Lemon Pie For My Dad’s Birthday And It Came Like This

Image credits: valjide

#61 Pandemic Birthday. Casually Making Face Masks. Laid Off Pilot Now Mask Tailor

Image credits: Enoughrose

#62 Couldn't Even Get Top Billing On My Own Birthday Cake

Image credits: nocatsonmelmac

#63 Celebrating My Sister's Twenty Secoth Birthday

Image credits: Random_Lebanese

#64 She Wanted To Help Make Her Own Birthday Cake

Image credits: bikinireef

#65 Looking For A Card For My Dad’s 50th Birthday (Fourth Store I Visited, All Were Like This)

Image credits: BrothersInGame

#66 Always Listen To Mom. Celebrating My Daughter’s 14th With A Balloon Photo Outside. My Mom Said They’ll Blow Away

Image credits: arizonamidday

#67 Happy 5th Birthday, Athena! Here's An Edible Version Of Your Favorite Characters Making Out. They Grow Up So Fast, Don't They, Leighann

Image credits: Zeus_poops_and_shoes

#68 My Mom Cut My Brother's Bday Cake The Worst Way Possible

Image credits: luke_bangedurmom

#69 Baked Cake For My Work Colleagues For My Birthday And Nobody Took Any

Image credits: Marco3712

#70 My Friend Used To Be A Waiter Years Ago And Worked At A Birthday Party That Brought In This Cake

Image credits: Tac0_Suprem3



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3vqpxby
via Boredpanda

70 Times People’s Birthdays Went Terribly Wrong (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top