130 Times Pets Were So Bad At Hiding, People Had To Snap A Photo And Share It Online

Pets are a wonder — they never stop brightening up our days with their hilarious shenanigans and weird little quirks. After all, looking at them jumping, pouncing, and getting us just as excited for the day as they are is a source of entertainment right there.

However, sometimes our beloved goofballs feel this overwhelming urge to crouch behind furniture, run underneath the bed, or bury their heads in the couch. Especially when they’ve done something mischievous. But while some of them are true masters of camouflage, others hilariously try to go unnoticed and fail in the best possible way.

Today, we bring you a list full of amusing pictures of our beloved four-legged friends who are so terrible at playing hide-and-seek, their owners just had to take a brief pause from laughing, snap a photo, and share it with everyone online. So continue scrolling, upvote the ones that made you smile, and make sure to check out Part 1 of this post right here!

#1 There’s Nowhere To Hide At The Vet’s Office

Image credits: SeveralBookkeeper

#2 Hashbrown Hasn’t Completely Figured Out Hiding Yet

Image credits: auspatri

#3 Hiding From The Vet

Image credits: tiffanywebb87

#4 Hiding In Plain Sight

Image credits: tuayfoo_the_samoyed

#5 He Got In Trouble For Barking (We Live In An Apartment) So He Threw A Tantrum And Went To Hide Under The Fridge

Image credits: shamls

#6 Master Of Disguise

Image credits: Otomasoteraph

#7 I Got You, Fren

Image credits: DelayedACK

#8 This Cat Thinks She Is Hiding And Can’t Be Seen

Image credits: Jax7284

#9 Hiding After Being Fussed At

Image credits: wattzilla

#10 They Both Chose The Same “Hiding” Place At The Vet

Image credits: _flower_

#11 My Friend's Dog Is Terrible At Hide And Seek

Image credits: DontFearZombies

#12 I Finally Figured Out Where Tank The Cat Has Been Hiding. I Only Saw Him Because A Bird Chirped On TV And He Stuck His Head Up Slightly. Who Sees Him?

Image credits: Ellekm730

#13 Trip To The Vet. She Thinks We Can’t See Her

Image credits: itskaymay

#14 You Can't See Me

Image credits: imgur.com

#15 Google Reminded Me Of How My Dog Used To Hide In The Couch

Image credits: Entershikari

#16 I'm A Shelter Photographer And This Kitten Was Not A Big Fan Of My Camera. This Was Her Idea Of "Hiding"

Image credits: finstantnoodles

#17 Hide And Not Too Much Seek

Image credits: cameltoe681

#18 My White Cat Attempting To Hide So I Can’t Clip His Nails

Image credits: reddit.com

#19 Stealth Doggo

Image credits: Hexyyyy

#20 My Kitten Likes To "Hide" In This Jar, And Her Brother Is Confused

Image credits: MyLittleGirl

#21 Velma Thinks We Can't See Her Behind The Curtain

Image credits: the8itch

#22 Maybe If I Hide Here, She Won’t See Me

Image credits: luna_belle0825

#23 Favorite Hiding Spot

Image credits: Phil_MCrackin

#24 My Big Boy Likes To “Hide” When It’s Time To Leave The Park

Image credits: sharkee1

#25 My Cat’s Attempt At Hiding From The Vet

Image credits: sgthompson640

#26 My Cat Truly Thinks He’s Successfully Hiding From Me

Image credits: BottomShelfWhiskey

#27 I Wonder Where My Cat Is Hiding

Image credits: gavinsblog

#28 When Lola Is Tired Of Playing She Hides From Our Other Dog So She Can Get Some Rest. This Is Her Hiding

Image credits: nickgonzalez771

#29 Found A Loose Seal In My Bathroom

Image credits: ihopethiscomesoffwitty

#30 So We Went Out On A Walk. And When She Is Dirty After A Walk, She Has To Get A Shower. She Is Not A Huge Fan Of It. So While I Prepared The Shower She Decided To Hide

Image credits: Bun_hub

#31 That Feeling When You’ve Found The Perfect Hiding Space. Nobody Will Find Me Here

Image credits: pennythecoonhound

#32 A Master Of Stealth

Image credits: camperjohn64

#33 My Puppy Is 99% Sure He Is Hiding Fully

Image credits: HanShotFirst18

#34 Nothing To See Here

Image credits: CyberBuda

#35 Our Puppy "Hides" From Us When He Breaks A Rule

Image credits: pumpkinkitten

#36 He Doesn't Know We Can See Him

Image credits: JuanaLesbaPorelano

#37 Perfect Hiding Place From Vet. She Will Never Find Me

Image credits: matthewandrew

#38 He Meows Really Loud And Then He Goes And Hides Here For 20 Mins. He Thinks He’s Hidden

Image credits: Cheeznchips

#39 How Do I Tell My Cat That She’s Not Doing A Great Job At Hiding?

Image credits: Snootato

#40 This Is Snacks. This Is Where Snacks Hides When She Gets Yelled At

Image credits: ashleyandracchio

#41 Found This Little Guy Today. He Felt Safe Hiding In My Girlfriend's Hair

Image credits: butitsa10-33

#42 This Is My Mom’s Cat. I Think She’s Beautiful. She Hides From Birds

Image credits: tafunast

#43 Worst Hide And Seek Player Of All Time

Image credits: NAEEMP

#44 My Husband Took Our Cat To The Vet Today

Image credits: ohiob

#45 Playing Hide And Seek. If I Can’t See You, You Can’t See Me

Image credits: snot.pot

#46 We Moved Out All The Furniture, And Now There's No Place For Her To Hide

Image credits: hobzoff

#47 All Time Hide And Seek Winner

Image credits: FifthEyeBlinded

#48 I Has Camouflage

Image credits: LondonEntUK

#49 Well, This Is A New Hiding Spot I Was Previously Unaware Of

Image credits: ABowlOfLentilSoup

#50 Knew My Cats Were Plotting To Kill Me, Ninja Hiding On My Way To The Bathroom

Image credits: espan1

#51 Moop Is Hiding

Image credits: michaelsenpatrick

#52 Oliver Hiding From The Vet

Image credits: Row_a_boat906

#53 His Favorite Hiding Spot

Image credits: Cheosta

#54 Trying To Hide From The Scary Vacuum

Image credits: looptarded

#55 When Your Dog Plays Hide And Seek

Image credits: only_drey

#56 She Bit Me And I Yelled At Her. Now She's Ashamed And "Hiding"

Image credits: saxyourpantsoff

#57 I’m Mylo The Hide And Seek Master, No One Is Gonna Find Me Here

Image credits: mylo.gia.tito.luigi

#58 We Brought Home A Cat. He's A Little Scared, So He's "Hiding"

Image credits: Neverstillcreations

#59 Where's Jackson? Bless His Heart. I Love This Old Guy

Image credits: _ThisGirlJ_

#60 He Was Just Here A Second Ago, I Wonder Where He Went

Image credits: wonder_tweek

#61 Watching Our Guests Sneakily

Image credits: HalalMead

#62 My Parents' Dog Isn’t Sure What To Make Of My Place, So He’s Hiding In The Bushes Till He Figures It Out

Parents were evacuated from the Cali fires, so they’re staying with me for the time being.

Image credits: lajb85

#63 Good Girl Goes Ghost

Image credits: Znev

#64 Huh, Why Do I Feel Like Someone Is Staring?

Image credits: SulphuricGrin

#65 Just Some Packets Of Dog Food, Nothing To See Here

Image credits: polegurl

#66 Absolutely Unexpected Trap

Image credits: Did-ko

#67 Ninja, Hiding From His Sister Under Bubble Wrap Like The Stealthy Ninja He Is

Image credits: 8eyeholes

#68 My Huge Senior Dog Is Afraid Of Fireworks, And It Is Well Known That The Shower (Where He Clearly Doesn't Fit) Is The Safest Place To Hide From Them

Image credits: So_queer

#69 She Thinks She Is Hiding

Image credits: shmargument

#70 Pixel's Hiding Skills

Image credits: elihouk

#71 Simba Doesn't Quite Get Hide And Seek Yet

Image credits: ishkish69

#72 She Thinks She's Hiding

Image credits: rhythmjones

#73 My Cat And His Incredible Hiding Skills

Image credits: Cotran61

#74 She Did Her Best To Hide

Image credits: yunoookumura

#75 “No One Can See Me If I Hide Under This Cord.” - My Cat, Probably

Image credits: TheHalfChubPrince

#76 "I've Mastered The Art Of Standing So Incredibly Still That I Become Invisible To The Naked Eye"

Image credits: DR_THRAX_

#77 Classroom Bunny Oscar Thinks He Can Hide Because He Is Shaped Like A Microscope

Image credits: thisismytheory

#78 It's Extremely Hot Where We Live, So He's Been Trying To Hide From The Heat And Fell Asleep Just Like That

Image credits: inataman

#79 Yeah, I Knew It Was Too Hard For You To Find Me. Here I Am

Image credits: perrocarlos

#80 Hiding Before Bedtime And The Hunt For The Perfect Sleep Spot

Image credits: tsmith3475772

#81 No One Can Tell I'm Hiding On The Stairs

Image credits: BoSoxSnoopy

#82 We Don't Talk About Willie. Oh No No

Image credits: williethezuchon

#83 Hiding In Plain Light

Image credits: rubyjuicebox

#84 Jack's Strategy At The Vet: If I Can't See You You Can't See Me

Image credits: zapperdude60

#85 "If The Vet Can't See Me She Can't Give Me A Shot, Right Mom?" - Daphne

Image credits: samrollins

#86 Hercules, Time To Go To Your Room. "He Can't See Me, He Can't See Me"

Image credits: chadrock85

#87 Found A Great Hiding Spot

Image credits: ndteej

#88 She Knows She Is Not Allowed On The Bed She Is Doing Her Best To Hide

Image credits: josejocontex

#89 He's Not Very Good At Hide And Seek

Image credits: paintingcatlady

#90 I'll Just Hide In Here, So No One Can See Me

Image credits: issius

#91 "If I Sits Very Still The Hooman Can't Sees Me"

Image credits: BigWheelsJack

#92 Winston Thinks We Can't See Him

Image credits: Havocfyw

#93 Playing Hide And Seek

Image credits: abytomminipainting

#94 He Thinks He's Hiding

Image credits: Capital-Award-9852

#95 They Are Playing Hide And Seek

Image credits: aharuhalo

#96 Little Kitten Hiding In The Bushes

Image credits: Tuna-Can-Dan

#97 We’ve Let Kiki Have Free Rein Of The Downstairs At Night Time Now. 7 Am Is Breakfast Time, 7:30 Am And Still No Sign Of Kiki. Must’ve Walked Past Her Several Times

Image credits: ziba_thebritishshorthair

#98 I'm Playing Hide And Seek, Great

Image credits: gorogorowanlai

#99 Hide And Seek Champion

Image credits: dan1point5

#100 My Maine Coon Playing Hide And Seek

Image credits: pwa25

#101 Hide And Seek World Champion 2022

Image credits: perrydise.pets

#102 Lost This Game Of Hide And Seek

Image credits: bazrgram

#103 The Moment I Noticed That I Was Found

Image credits: ruu_bengal

#104 I Don’t Think Ma Will Find Me Here

Image credits: built_likeamoose

#105 Hide And Seek

Image credits: jax.the.malinois

#106 Did You Miss Me

Image credits: fafa.the.meow

#107 I Don’t Want To Brag But I Have A Good Place To Hide Here

Image credits: mimi_the_tibbie

#108 You Can't See Me

Image credits: eddiebar2504

#109 You Can't Make Me Go To The Vet

Image credits: Persianlicious

#110 A Real Sneaky Boi Hiding Under The Mat

Image credits: itsyourgirlbb

#111 My Little Genius In Hiding

Image credits: floofyragdollcat

#112 She Loves Hiding In Plain Sight In The Plants. I Didn’t Rescue Her, She Rescued Me

Image credits: captainschick

#113 After Finding A Destroyed Dish Towel In The Kitchen, I Found Him Trying To Hide Under His Invisibility Cloak

Image credits: titoveneno

#114 Where'd He Go?

Image credits: GewoonPiet

#115 This Hiding Spot Works Better In Our Living Room Where We Have Opaque Curtains

Image credits: graaaaaaaam

#116 There Was An Attempt

Image credits: sphincter_suplex

#117 Carrot Thinks He's Hiding

Image credits: GarfunkelisGod

#118 It's Hard To Tell But Yes, My Dog Is Hiding Somewhere In This Photo

Image credits: Chonch1224

#119 He Gets Nervous And Hides When New People Come Over. He Always Thinks We Can't See Him. I Will Never Let Him Think Otherwise

Image credits: _sleepy_boy

#120 Found My Little Buddy Hiding In A Fast Food Bag

Image credits: u_mutt

#121 Lil Pupper Just Learned To Hide In The Couch

Image credits: jeajea22

#122 She's "Hiding" In The Towels

Image credits: themoonsofpluto

#123 She Hides Here A Lot. She Thinks We Can't See Her

Image credits: Critonurmom

#124 Merlins Technique To Hide From The Vacuum

Image credits: grayshush

#125 Piper Isn’t Very Good At Hiding

Image credits: Salad7185

#126 My Mom's Cat Tries To Hide In The Flowers But Her Coat Is Not Camouflaged

Image credits: Pike_Gordon

#127 She Doesn’t Like The Vet So She’s Hiding. They’ll Never Find Her

Image credits: scifi-riot

#128 Korra Hiding After She Misbehaved

Image credits: Shadow3647

#129 Mum, I’m Watching You

Image credits: matcha_lovebird

#130 And The Winner Of Hide And Seek Is

Image credits: Hacapesy-Makie



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/35IqaTM
via Boredpanda

130 Times Pets Were So Bad At Hiding, People Had To Snap A Photo And Share It Online Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top