Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of Your Pet Being A Total Derp

You know you want to.

#1 Here Is My Hamster Named Bookworm. He Is Being A Total Derp In This Picture But He Sadly Passed Away A Few Days Ago

#2 Derp With A Smile

#3 He Just Loves Digging Into Hair And Can Sit Like This For Hours

#4 She Stayed Like This For 10 Mins Straight

#5 Just Sits There. Like This. Watching Me

#6 Why Can't I Have Nice Things

#7 When Morning Comes Too Sooooon

#8 Ghost Face

#9 Total Derp

#10 Sleepy Derp

#11 I Is A Good Boy

#12 Silly Dog

#13 My Cat Would Be So Mad If He Knew I Showed This Picture Of Him

#14 Nothing To See Here

#15 Love Hiking, Let Me Taste The Air

#16 He Likes To Tuck An Ear Under His Head When He Lies On His Side

#17 It's My Yard And I Can Do As I Like

Image credits:

#18 Blep

#19 I Guess She's Screaming

#20 Derp-De-Derp

#21 Just Chilling Like A Human

#22 A Bullsky (Bulldog/Husky) Amongst Bulldogs

#23 Want To Play?

#24 Arms Are For The Weak

#25 Dis Ma Tinder Profile Pic

#26 These Are The Times I Really Want To Rub His Tummy But Refrain From Doing So

#27 Asks To Cuddle Like This Several Times A Day

#28 Doggo Chin

#29 Would Someone Please Hand Me The Remote

#30 Fool For Pb Treats

#31 Crazy Girl

#32 I Can Not Play Ball In This Stupid Dress

#33 Woke Up Like This

#34 Nanananana Bat Pug

#35 Bowie R.i.p Lil Guy

#36 Four Derpy Kitties Stole My Newborn Son's Bassinet... Five Minutes After I Set It Up

#37 Did I Tell You To Stop Rubbing The Belly Human?

#38 This Is Ozzy. He Just Stares Out The Window

#39 Looks Comfortable. Our Bully Sushi At Her Best

#40 Spikey Silly Guy Luv Him

#41 She Is Sleeping

#42 Wierd Cat

#43 Sleeping On His Head

#44 My Baby

#45 This Is How She Sleeps Lol

#46 My Foot Is Her Fav Teddy

#47 He Is Thinking About His Life Choices

#48 Doo-Doo-Doo! Doo-Doo Doo! Lil Rat Cat

#49 Bucky - Caught In Mid Howl. Wanted A Pup Pop. Howled Until He Got To The Pickup Window

#50 Lazy Lil Spikey

#51 Pillow Buddies

#52 Mr. Charles Watching TV

#53 He Sleepy, I Woke Him Up

#54 My Cats Sharing The Same Chair

#55 She Likes To Sleep With Her Legs Stretched Out, Sitting Up And With Her Head Resting On Something.

#56 Upsidederp

#57 He Doesn't Want Anyone To Steal His Favorite Cleaning Rag

#58 Derp Boy

#59 Just A Good Boy Sleeping

#60 She Insisted On Helping Paint

#61 Nothing To See Here, Just A Derpy Pupper.

#62 Cat Face. The Rock Body

#63 The Way I Sleep



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3Kvjfw8
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of Your Pet Being A Total Derp Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top