87 Soul-Healing Rescue Pet Pics To Make You Smile (February Edition)

Overworked shelters take in millions of lost, stray, and abused animals every year. Luckily, people continue to open their doors and hearts to these misfits.

By adopting a pet rather than buying one, we not only give it a second chance at life but also free up valuable space and other resources that allow humane organizations to take in and help more critters.

Like every month, we at Bored Panda put together a list of heartwarming adoption photos to thank those who recently invited these neglected animals into their families, so continue scrolling and check out the images—it's impossible not to smile looking at them.

If you've fallen behind on the series, fire up our earlier collections and catch up: February, January, December.

#1 A Rescue From Ukraine. Her Name Is Bella

Image credits: Get_Rich_SloQuick

#2 Check Out The Cutie I'm Adopting! I'm So In Love

Image credits: Lunakittycat9

#3 I Volunteer At The Humane Society And Fell In Love With This Girl

I cried when I found out she had been adopted…two weeks later and she was returned for being “too lazy”. Took her straight home to her new couch where she is the cutest potato. Don’t know her name yet but just look at that face

Image credits: TheJuliettest

#4 The First Picture After Adopting A Dog

Image credits: wizzin22

#5 Our Newly Adopted Pup, Kida

Image credits: Svanir80

#6 So My Mom Adopted Some Feral Cats

Image credits: knmens

#7 Adopted 13-Year Old Molly After 2 Years In The Shelter - She's A Sweetheart!

Image credits: thaibeach

#8 Dog Abandoned For Being "Gay" Gets Adopted By A Gay Couple

Image credits: vintagepop

#9 Just Adopted This Little Cutie, Meet Sally The 8 Week Old Sausage Dog Pup

Image credits: the_real_fhqwhgads

#10 This Is Grandma, A Toothless, Elderly Stray Who Was Brought To Our Clinic And My Coworker Adopted. She Comes To Work Every Day And Just Hangs Out Waiting For Snuggles

Image credits: reddit.com

#11 Adopted This Happy Guy From The Shelter On Saturday. Meet Echo!

Image credits: jroses21

#12 Adopted This Sweetie Today

Image credits: Banana4monkey12

#13 We Got Him From A Local Shelter

Image credits: GOVofPoundtown

#14 My Elderly Neighbour Lost Her Long Time Dog This Winter, But She Has Adopted A Pup From The Local Shelter!

Her name is Clover. She is the sweetest little floof nugget. I get to visit with her every day!!

Image credits: Dayngerman

#15 Finally Took A Photo Where Noodle Isn't Just A Black Smudge. Couldn't Be Happier

Image credits: ArnoldSchnitzel

#16 Just Adopted My First Cat, I Think He Likes It Here!

Image credits: wilderkin1

#17 My TNR Ragnar. "He's To Feral For Adoption"

Image credits: gunslingerx64

#18 After Wanting One For 15 Years, My Wife Got To Finally Adopt A Cat Yesterday. This Is How I Just Found Them Together When I Went Upstairs To Check On The Cat

Image credits: JephriB

#19 Went To Adopt A Kitten. Came Home With An Elderly Chihuahua With Kidney Problems, Asthma, Arthritis, And Bad Gas (And A Kitten)

Image credits: NotDrNick

#20 Just Adopted This Goofball

Image credits: BeerSlayingBeaver

#21 Adopted Leo 3 Days Ago. He Finally Came Out From Hiding Under The Couch

Image credits: lks2drivefast

#22 I Adopted This Kitty Yesterday! She’s A 10 Year Old Calico

Image credits: motheraughra2

#23 Adopting A Senior Disabled Dog Has Stolen My Heart

Image credits: SonicSlice

#24 Adopting Bonnie Was The Best Thing I’ve Done For Myself In A Long Time. Welcome Home Little One

Image credits: SauronTheLastOG

#25 When My Dad Went To Adopt A Dog, He Decided To Dress To Impress

Image credits: asianj1m

#26 Meet Captain Waffles. I Pick Him Up From The Pound Tomorrow!

Image credits: FlickFreaks

#27 We Just Got This Little One. Her Name Is Minerva

Image credits: Wenddy05

#28 From Stray To Adopted And Then Returned, Penelope Has Finally Found Her Forever Home And We Love Her To Pieces

Image credits: f0ughttheg00dfight

#29 Meet Luna, I'm Finishing The Adoption Paperwork Tomorrow And Picking Her Up!

Image credits: Lkzilian

#30 Adopted Two Kittens, Now They’re Best Friends. Meet Felix And Niko!

Image credits: hexanyren

#31 Never Realized The Amount Of Joy I Would Get From Watching These Guys Bond When We First Adopted Them

Image credits: ashmush

#32 Say Hello To Picasso! Adopted Him Today And Couldn’t Be Happier

Image credits: zoed7448

#33 This Is Téo, A New Friend At Our Cat Shelter

His elderly owner didn’t like the fact that he loves to be on her keyboard…. Too playful for her. He’s such a sweet boy. Everyone wants to adopt him

Image credits: sonia72quebec

#34 Adopted Two Hours Ago! What Should We Name Her?

Image credits: adamswan9

#35 We Adopted This Darling Last Night, Her Litter Was Rescued From A New Mexico Reservation. Name Ideas?

Image credits: skysbeenbluelately

#36 Diego

Image credits: poloniumpanda

#37 The Two Kittens We Just Adopted!

Image credits: richej86

#38 Adopted This Sweet Bonded Pair On Saturday. Over The Past Five Months We Lost All 4 Of Our Senior Cats… These Two Are Sure Helping Heal Our Hearts

Image credits: thehighestsin

#39 Toby Got To Leave The Animal Shelter Today To Come To A New Home. My Home. He Seems To Be Settling In Just Fine

Image credits: JephriB

#40 The Stray Cat That Has Adopted Us

Image credits: nothing_2_talk_about

#41 Hi! My Name Is Pandora, I'm A 4 Months Old Rescued Kitten That Loves Cuddles And Nose Kisses. The Bald Guy Is Dad, I Like His Beard. Nice To Meet You!

Image credits: norehsc

#42 Never Had A Dog Before & Picked Up This Little Man Earlier Today!

We're on a foster-adopt plan depending on how it goes with my 2 kitties. He's precious and sooo tender...hasn't barked once all afternoon. Not sure what he is either. Advise for 1st time owner appreciated!

Image credits: bansheeqwn

#43 Adopted A New Dog Today. She Is Fitting In Perfectly Already

Image credits: Emilyredwine

#44 This Bb I Just Adopted Bears An Uncanny Resemblance To This Cat In A Portrait I Thrifted Years Ago!

Image credits: MistThePerfume

#45 Happy Adoption Day!

Image credits: Rootbeer48

#46 Meet Moe, The Little Guinea Pig I Adopted 4 Days Ago

Image credits: _in2thevoid

#47 My Beautiful Adopted Baby Romeo, I Can’t Stop Showing Him Off

Image credits: Julietdoreee

#48 Just Adopted This Old Lady

Image credits: boocarpet

#49 We Adopted This Kitty From The Humane Society 3 Weeks Ago. For The First 48 Hours She Was Absolutely Terrified And Hid In The Litter Box. She Has Adjusted Well

Image credits: jackrussellcorg

#50 I Adopted A Stray Kitty In July And She Ended Up Being Pregnant

Image credits: Goodgirlsdieyoung

#51 Guess Who’s Getting Adopted On Thursday!

Image credits: Nick_384

#52 My Fiancé And I Adopted This Sweet 15 Year Old Lady

We went to the store to get dog food but came home with her. I couldn’t leave the store knowing that she’d be in a cage only to hopefully get adopted by someone else eventually

Image credits: Yawheyy

#53 Adopted Two Kittens Yesterday

Image credits: mmagers1

#54 The Cuteness I Woke Up To The First Morning After Adopting Him

Image credits: karaokechameleon

#55 Meet Snickers! Just A Beautiful Girl With A Crooked Smile!

Image credits: alljoy4paws

#56 I Rescued A Senior Lady (10yr) With The Soul Of A Pup!!

My sweet Zoey chiqita is so comfy in her new apartment already. She’s my first dog as an adult (22F), I’ve been living alone and I think she rescued me as cliche as it sounds

Image credits: _chalkzone

#57 Me And My Partner Adopted This Handsome Man On Wednesday. The Shelter Named Him Franklin And I Think We Might Keep The Name

Image credits: stanlytheleapardgeck

#58 Adopted Sisters

Image credits: guxximane

#59 My Handsome Newly Adopted Cream Kitty

Image credits: WartleTV

#60 Adopted This Little Bunny

Image credits: BulkyAstronomer6154

#61 Recently Adopted This Sweet Old Lady. I’ve Been Dragging Her Favorite Chair Across The Kitchen To Keep Her In A Sunbeam All Day

Image credits: nightshade448

#62 I Adopted A Street Cat In Turkey, Her Name Is Lucy

Image credits: Flirie

#63 Just Adopted These 2 Brothers Yesterday. Meet Finn And Jake

Image credits: cdayne96

#64 We Adopted Bosch 2 Weeks Ago, Kept Stealing The Kids Teddies So We Got Him His Own

Image credits: wulfpack94

#65 I've Just Adopted This Handsome Golden Retriever... Any Name Suggestions Please?

Image credits: wayfaringwalrus

#66 Joy Is Having An Adopted Puppy Fall Asleep On Your Chest On A Saturday Morning

Image credits: NeonWaterBeast

#67 I Found This Cutie On The Street And Decided To Adopt Her, Any Name Suggestions?

Image credits: Serious-Wealth6885

#68 Adopted This Old Girl Last Week. She's Feeling Very Much At Home

Image credits: ridiculous_continuum

#69 Just Adopted My First Cat. Best $50 I’ve Ever Spent

Image credits: alliepac

#70 Our Adopted One-Eyed Kitten. Willy

Image credits: fr1234

#71 Our Recently Adopted 10 Month Old Labradoodle Loves Rolling Around In The Grass With A Toy

Image credits: SATXS5

#72 Stray Cat That I Adopted Is Now Living Her Best Life

Image credits: VDP6235

#73 My Adopted Boy Chief (Ft. Aunty Mabel)

Image credits: graggy_ice

#74 My Sister Adopted A Puppy Half Chihuahua/Half Dachshund Rescue From Puerto Rico

Image credits: simplelife6

#75 Watch Kira Fall In Love With Her Adopted Sister Klee! One Month Progress

Image credits: atissa42

#76 Winnie Is A Three Month Old Labrador Retriever Mix Who Was Adopted From Texas Last Week. She’s Enjoying Life In Canada So Far

Image credits: NeonWaterBeast

#77 Newly Adopted, Already Mastering The Sad Puppy Face

Image credits: Chuntador

#78 Now That We Have Announced Him To Our Close Ones, We Would Like To Finally Share A Photo Of Moose, Our Puppy We Adopted Last Saturday

Image credits: Sxilla

#79 [oc] Someone Posted His GF's Good Boy. Mine Happens To Be Identical (Adopted From Shelter)!

Image credits: Regname1900

#80 Adopted This 2 Year Old Shelter Kitty Last Week. Meet Achilles

Image credits: Accomplished-Gain112

#81 Meet Mandarina, The Doggo My Sister Adopted Just Yesterday!

Image credits: towfivetwoone25210

#82 Post Malone And His Adopted Pup, Bo

Image credits: JediWithAnM4

#83 Adopted Sister And Brother

Image credits: mailu_jojos

#84 We Adopted This Sweet Little Nugget Yesterday. She Feels Safest Under The Bed, But Still Can't Resist Coming Out For Some Scritches

Image credits: JAdamsidk123

#85 One Of Our Foster Kittens Only Gained 2 Grams Since Yesterday Instead Of Recommended 10

So she is getting an extra snack in between feedings from mom. Adopt don’t shop and spay and neuter!

Image credits: cultureShocked5

#86 The Photo That Made Me Wanna Adopt Her vs. How She Still Behaves 2 Years Later

Image credits: Mathis_Ticule

#87 A Timeless Tale: Student Lives Alone And Adopts A Cat, Instantly Become Best Friends

Image credits: paulymurd96



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3JQri6L
via Boredpanda

87 Soul-Healing Rescue Pet Pics To Make You Smile (February Edition) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top