120 Times Bosses Were So Awful, They Got Shamed Online (New Pics)

Bad bosses come in all shapes and forms. While some are straight-up selfish and unethical, others continuously tell their employees the absolute worst things. But there's a whole other category of managers who are simply awful human beings that always seem to find a way to make every day feel like a never-ending nightmare.

When you constantly clean up your boss's mess, witness ridiculous entitlement, and put up with a complete lack of respect, it’s easy to feel frustrated. Luckily, there are plenty of people who call out their out-of-touch bosses by documenting their nasty behaviors and sharing them with the whole world.

Bored Panda combed the web and compiled this list of the greatest examples of how bosses and managers show off their worst sides. So get comfy, grab a metaphorical box of popcorn, and continue scrolling! Upvote the ones that surprised you most and share your own experiences with us in the comments.

#1 Who Is The Boss Now?

Image credits: _Xyreo_

#2 Is It Normal To Not Want To Discuss The Base Pay?

Image credits: ceanothourus

#3 The Company Culture

Image credits: yeoldedad

#4 I'm A Skilled Tradesman Who Is Supposed To Get A $3000 Bonus At The End Of The Year For Making The Company $150,000 In Profit, Per My Contract

I doubled it, which is supposed to increase my bonus. This is what I received. 100% done with this industry.

Image credits: itstinyrick86

#5 Finally Decided I’d Had Enough Of My Boss On Monday, And Did It Feel Good

Image credits: binthinkin77

#6 My Office Has Lost 60% Of Our Staff Since The Start Of The Pandemic. I Am Doing The Work Of 3 People And I Was Here For 14 Hours Yesterday

Got this email from our area manager this morning. Happy Thanksgiving

Image credits: AnIrishgEnt52

#7 Boss Told Me After Massively Overworking Me That If I Want To Play In His Sandpit I Need To Toughen Up

Told him I don’t want to play in the sandpit, I want time to lay on the lawn with my cats. He told me to take my cats and go to hell. He was bluffing. I wasn’t. I quit! Coming at ya from my lawn!

Image credits: WhlteMlrror

#8 I Work At A Small Coffee Shop. My Boss Just Absent-Mindedly Poured Unroasted Beans Into A Batch Of Roasted Ones. Here's Us Separating 10,000 Beans. By Hand

Image credits: CensoryDeprivation

#9 I Work In Construction And Get Paid In Cash. My Boss Thinks He's Funny

Image credits: OhCoyle

#10 Trashy Bosses

Image credits: COVID19_4Lyf

#11 Toddler Logic

Image credits: katierose

#12 2 Weeks Of Telling My Boss The Produce In The Warehouse Are Going Bad. Him: Don't Worry About It

Image credits: Kaxton15

#13 A Competing Company Is Offering Us 20 Percent More To Work For Them. Management's Response:

Image credits: daniel-moseley

#14 One Of A Seemingly Endless Series Of Unreasonable Notes Left By My Boss. It’s Great Here

Image credits: Rich-P

#15 This Sign. The Manager Must Be A Nightmare

Image credits: parawh0remal

#16 A Boss’s Emailed Reply To An Employee Testing Positive For Covid-19

Image credits: One_Bookkeeper_1775

#17 Great Thank You I Will Put You Down

Image credits: oo-de-lally-golly

#18 Had Approved Time Off, Boss Still Scheduled Me

Image credits: imjusthere1969

#19 Why Do Bosses Get So Angry About Vacation Days?

Image credits: jordan_stratton

#20 My Sister Recieved This Email Today. It Was Sent From Her Manager To All Her Coworkers

She reported it to HR and they told her it was "out of place for her to critique her superior's emails."

Image credits: getyourtimeback

#21 I Work In An Italian Restaurant. These Are The Notes Of Encouragement That My Boss Regularly Posts Around The Place. I Love Working For Him

Image credits: 5nackbar

#22 Called My Boss And Said “How Do You Expect Me To Work Like This.” She Said “Try Your Best.” I’m A Barista

Image credits: temporarygeneration

#23 Unbelievable

Image credits: Zhewhoneedsanalt

#24 "Boss, We Need New Tools", "You Just Got New Tools"

Image credits: Archiive

#25 Working Night Shift Without Holiday Pay. This Is The Lunch They Provided. Happy New Year

Image credits: thatuploadingaccount

#26 Throwback To June Of This Year When My Employer Wrote Me Up For Discussing Pay With Coworkers! (Which I Didn't Even Do Btw)

Image credits: spicymemories19

#27 My Boss Decided To Up The Price Of Our Previously Free Water

Image credits: FatherBand

#28 Boss Says We Can’t Wear Masks Because “It Will Scare Customers.” Guess I’ll Suck Some Pollen Like A Vacuum

Image credits: xCoffeeGamingx

#29 Texted Area Manager & General Manager I Could Not Open On My Last Day Due To Injury

They demanded I find a cover and had the audacity to get mad at me. This is why they can’t find anyone. So glad I’m quitting.

Image credits: z3r0xcool

#30 My Boss Called Out Today Because His Team Lost The Super Bowl

Image credits: dm_me_ur_pls

#31 A Department Manager Did This To My Bike When I Had It In The Back For A Single Day

Image credits: AutismAsylum

#32 You Love To See It

Image credits: reddit.com

#33 My “Boss” Has No Regard For A Customer's Expensive Chair Even After I Told Her How Much It’s Worth

Image credits: Churdlezz

#34 My Boss Gave Me These Gloves For ''Welding" After My Old Ones Burned

Image credits: Loponyt

#35 My Boss Is Physically Incapable Of Pointing Without Touching

Image credits: moonpeebles

#36 My Bosses Desktop

Image credits: s13Twin

#37 Customer Broke This Where I Work At And I Have To Put It Back Like Nothing Happened Because Colleagues Told Me My Boss Will Make Me Pay For It If It Happened On My Shift. Which It Did. Love My Job

Image credits: lemonadesunsett

#38 I Am An HR Assistant And I Am Forced By My Boss To Use Paper Like This To Keep Track Of Working Hours Instead Of Just Doing It On Excel Or With An HR Software (Which We Have)

Image credits: Big_Fat_Granny

#39 Who's Worse - The Manager Or The Racist Customers?

Image credits: C4ptaincrunch20

#40 No Words

Image credits: _MY_

#41 Manager Tried To Get Me To Come In With Less Than An Hour Notice

Image credits: YoloCowboy

#42 Sickness Is Described As An "Offense". I Know This Is Tame Compared To A Lot Of The Stuff On Here, But The Passive-Aggressiveness Of My Manager Is Off The Scale

It makes me so angry. We’re all on minimum wage by the way

Image credits: Ygzr3fptr

#43 I Guess I Haven't Been Removed From The Email List Yet. After Terminating My Coworker For Going To A Funeral And Calling Me A Slur, They Send This

Image credits: JelloZealousideal954

#44 Won A Bet Against My Boss Nearly A Year Ago. Came Into Work To See That He Finally Paid Me. In Pennies

Image credits: thenation7

#45 My Boss Puts Applesauce On His Pizza, Slaps Them Together And Eats It Like A Sandwich

Image credits: Cuchini07

#46 I'm A Graphic Designer And My Boss Is Making Me Do Some Sus Things

Image credits: hellooped

#47 My Former Boss Trying To Tell People They Have To Clock Out For Bathroom Breaks. Lol

Image credits: seansux

#48 Boss Gave Us Our "Holiday" Present In Her Washed Out Starbucks Cups. Gift Was Swissmiss, A Candy Cane, And Hershey Kisses

Image credits: CharredSteak

#49 My Boss Fired Me For Taking One Of My Paid Sick Days

I worked there for 6 years. The next day she said I could continue working there if I took on more hours and stopped asking for a raise. I didn't respond. I got this message after I showed up to return my key and get my stuff. My new job pays better.

Image credits: thexvoid

#50 About A Year Ago I Got Let Go Of My Job And Decided To Hustle Making Music, This Is The Second Time My Ex-Boss Tries To Have Me Mention Him In A "Media Opportunity"

Image credits: PurveyorOfSapristi

#51 So I'm 5 Days Into My Covid Positive Reading And My Boss Sends Me This Because She's Short-Staffed And I'm Still Feeling Absolutely Ill

I'm in Florida for winter break and she's back in NC meaning I would have to fly while covid positive.

Image credits: Skaifur

#52 My Manager Taped A Piece Of Paper To A Clipboard

Image credits: Petemarsh54

#53 My Manager Asked For Me To Buy Her An Muffin, Saw It In The Trash A Few Minutes Later

Image credits: Mokachristina

#54 This Is How My Boss Decided To Organize Our Color Chips

Image credits: bnuuug

#55 Sad That This Is The World We Live In

Image credits: EggEggEggEggOWO

#56 Husband Thought His Boss Gave Him Money For His Birthday

Image credits: domingming88

#57 The Way My Manager Opens The Milk Cartons

Image credits: tommyco746

#58 My Old Boss And This Review Describes Him In A Typical Manner

Image credits: franticaerobics

#59 My Old Boss Ladies And Gentlemen. I See Updates From Him On My Feed Once Every Few Hours. It Never Stops

Image credits: PopBrainy

#60 Manager Won’t Let Mom Who’s Son Is On Life Support Request Time Off

Image credits: Queen__Bri

#61 Gave My Notice Just Over A Week Ago Due To A New Job

Got this text message from my manager today in the middle of the day. I worked here for 5 years. After my reply, she decided everything will be shipped.

Image credits: midwestskies16

#62 I’m 41 And Job Hunting, Applied At A Large Fast-Casual Restaurant Chain For An Entry-Level Position. The Manager Sent Me This The Next Day

Image credits: RustyNail1980

#63 What Do You Guys Think? Should I Go To Work In 3 Hours When My Boss Texts Me At 5 In The Morning?

Image credits: TimTeemo_YT

#64 I Was Fired Immediately After Bringing Up That I Was Paid Over 2 Hours Less Than What I Worked. My Boss Left One Of The Paystubs Out Of His Math And Tried To Say I Was Paid Too Much

Fired from my first ever job today on my birthday. It was for "having an attitude at work".

Image credits: Fly_com_

#65 Made My Boss A Custom Water Bottle And Told Him To Hand Wash It. He Put It In The Dishwasher

Image credits: Waterproof_soap

#66 Got A Significant Raise A Few Days Ago. Boss Messaged Me Today

Image credits: fingergunzzz

#67 I'm Allergic To Peanuts, Which Is Well Known In My Office. Every Time My One Boss Gets Dessert (Even For My Birthday), She Gets Something With Peanuts

Image credits: ascrumner

#68 My Boss Gave Me A Coffee

Image credits: TheMeadow

#69 This Is The Device We Use To Play Music At Work While The Boss Gets A New Car, Goes On Vacation, And Breaks Ground For A Pool At His House

Image credits: Sarahspry

#70 My Boss Went On An Angry Rant About How I Use A Mouse, So I Thought It’d Fit Here

Image credits: ophega

#71 Manager Made This Mess And Made Me Pick It Up, I Do It And When I Come Out She’s Sitting On A Counter Facetiming Someone And Blasting Music

Image credits: ItalianDenero666

#72 Illiterate McDonald's Store Manager Uses Shift Swapping Facebook Page To Reprimand Teens With Emotional Issues. "I Will Deal With You"

Image credits: talzaruni

#73 My Bosses Were Complaining About Me “Standing Around” Towards The End Of A 10hr Serving Shift

Image credits: postmodernpretension

#74 Not Doing Other’s Work Is Lazy And Arrogant

Image credits: Crampstamper

#75 My Boss Sent Me This

Image credits: A-Buff-BBC-Blackbelt

#76 I Quit A Horrible Job Cleaning Houses After 3 Days

I was given terrible equipment and was falsely told I’d be scheduled more than enough time to get my work done each day. They tried to only pay me for 2 hours! After arguing with her for 30 minutes via text she agreed to pay me 8 more hours.

Image credits: RabbitOld180

#77 After This The Business Grew So Much (P.S. 7 Person Company)

Image credits: klaudio1993

#78 I'm A Substitute Teacher. This Was On The Fridge In The Teacher's Lounge

Image credits: Wood_Nymph1312

#79 This Is Basically What My Boss Tried To Get Rid Of Me Over

I told him painting and colour matching isn’t an exact science that if I don’t know the exact colour and base I could be a shade off and have to paint corner-to-corner but never believed or never took the time to think cause I’m a dumb dumb painter and I don’t know anything. Modern furniture is becoming more like painted tones and not wood colours, I’ve said this and I’ve told him to let me paint this, it’s just like kitchen cabinets scuff and roll on with good paint but he won’t let me cause this is furniture and I’m a painter and the furniture guys get paid more. Bro, I don’t care about the money I just need my hours and I’m not gonna say “I told you so” just let me help you out I’m a freaking team player. But no this piece is gonna sit there you are gonna buy 3 colours of paint, and yell at the 19-year-old new guy “I don’t need another gallon of wrong paint”.

Image credits: funko.scott

#80 A Basic Human Need Is Not Allowed For Cashiers

Image credits: Juno_Girl

#81 Quarantine Or Not This Is What And How My Boss Eats

Image credits: MannyAndDrChurchShow

#82 Manager Sent This Two Minutes After He Made His Request. Notice The Timestamps

Image credits: HylianWalrus

#83 Apparently My Manager Thinks This Is A "Motivational" Sign To Keep Up Morale In The Workplace

Image credits: WinnebagoWreckr

#84 One Of My Coworkers Keeps Going On His Phone And Our Boss Refuses To Write Him Up. This Is The Assistant Manager's Solution

Image credits: jkrocka

#85 That “No”

Image credits: birdrespecter

#86 My Boss’s Concern For My Health Is So Touching

Image credits: ScandalousBanshee

#87 From My Boss, While I Was On Vacation. My Immediate Reaction Was "Screw You Dude". This Makes Me Want To Quit

Image credits: graciebee21

#88 Texted My Boss I Couldnt Make It In Today

Image credits: naikeez

#89 My Boss Writes Notes On His Hand And Photocopies It For Later

Image credits: LonelyLightningRod

#90 Someone At My Job Tested Positive For Covid, I Just Contracted A Cold. This Is How My Manager Responds To Asking For Sick Time Off

Image credits: PeeB4uGoToBed

#91 My Christmas Gift From My Boss. Fortune 500 Company. No Christmas Bonus, Post It Notes, 2 Pieces Of Chocolate, Pen, Jeans One Day

Image credits: apocalypse31

#92 Today My Boss Had Me Move A Bird Nest That Was In A House Under Construction, The Babies Will Die

Image credits: bjllytard33

#93 Day 1 Of UK Lockdown And Apparently, Repairing The Boss' Car Is 'Essential Work' Who Knew?

Image credits: kingParson

#94 My Boss Supplied This PPE Shield. The Rubber Bands And Scotch Tape Should’ve Held It Together, Right?

Image credits: tarroyo1031

#95 My Boss's Son Just Called Me For Seemingly No Reason At 3:24 In The Morning. I Have To Be Up In Three Hours To Work On A Weekend When I'm Salaried And Get No Benefit From It

Image credits: -God_Riddance-

#96 Had Someone Walk Out On A $485 Order (2/3 Frozen, The Rest Refrigerated). A Coworker Was Given The Go-Backs To Do Asap Even Though I Volunteered

At the end of my shift, boss rolls up with tons of damaged goods - turns out my coworker hid the basket in apparel. But I was the one who got reamed for it.

Image credits: ELfit4life

#97 Go Home Management. You're Drunk

Image credits: IM1h3GH0st

#98 Quit My Job At A Nearby Airport Due To Safety Concerns And Severe Unprofessionalism, Been Trying To Get My Final Paycheck Of $1000+ For Over Two Weeks Now

Former boss has cut all communication with me and I'm blocked from even contacting the company.

Image credits: SnowySergal

#99 Old Boss Can't Wait Until People Are Desperate Enough To Work For Scraps Again

Image credits: KabIoski

#100 Gave Notice In Advance, Boss Completely Forgot About It. I Am Already Off The 19th. How Generous

Image credits: leoszn97

#101 Bro

Image credits: Dynobite3

#102 I Work At A Small Salon, Just Went Under New Ownership 2 Months Ago. The Paranoid Owner Thinks Everyone Must Be Talking About Her At All Times. She Posted This On The Fridge

Image credits: mrswish

#103 My Friend Sent Me This Text Of What She Said To Her Work Gc

She may have Covid but she hasn’t gotten her results back yet. She was just keeping them updated and letting them know how she was feeling. Her boss responds with this. I think that’s completely unacceptable and unprofessional for him to say.

Image credits: OliveTree44

#104 “My Boyfriend Attacked Me”, “You Still Need To Come Into Work” Long Story Short

I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. When I confronted him, he attacked me, attempting to choke me. I immediately told my manager I would be late as I didn’t feel safe. Here’s her response. She also stole tips.

Image credits: NonbinarySky

#105 When Someone Needs Off For A Funeral That Is Of A Different Culture

Image credits: OtakuLN28

#106 A Message I Got From My Boss

It's about me and a coworker switching shifts because the new schedule inconveniences both of us and she is a single mother with no 2 days off in a row, I'm gonna quit with the same wording.

Image credits: HeyItsLacyMarie

#107 My Boss Likes To Hide Behind Notes Instead Of Talking To Us. Today We Found This

Image credits: Additional-Gur-8051

#108 Asked My Boss For Time Off. Checked My Work Schedule, And He Didn’t Allow It. Not Even For The Doc Apt

Image credits: Xyzdx

#109 I Work At A Public Library, My Supervisor Keeps Asking Me To Log My Activities Every 30 Min. What Is Up With This?

Image credits: Puzzled_Clerk_7774

#110 My Managers At The Office Don't Understand How To Use Memes

Image credits: WolfOrgasm

#111 Boss Forcing An Employee To Attend A Sunday Picnic

Image credits: senor_po

#112 My Boss Wanted Me To Come In On My Day Off To Fix The Computer. I’m Not Salary, To Hell With That

Image credits: Statusepilepticus95

#113 An Excerpt From A Letter My Boss (Who Hasn't Been In The Office For 2 Weeks) Sent Me Explaining Why My Graphic Design Job Can't Be Done Remotely In Our Area's "Stay At Home" Order

Image credits: EarlOfBiscuits

#114 El Presidente For Boss Of The Year

Image credits: MrJbrads

#115 Land Of The Free. Unless You’re Taking The Bus, Then You’re Fired

Image credits: Berniesbarehands

#116 Provide Good Service. Do Your Best To Treat The Custom As You Would Any Other Customer. Ask Them What They Are Shopping For, And Help Them Find What They Are Looking For

Image credits: thebrassjew

#117 What Would You Do If You Walked Into Work And Saw This

Image credits: 420tikimama

#118 Scare Tactics At A Corporate Gas Station

Image credits: isitahaley

#119 Must Replace Uniforms Worn Out Thanks To Work Ipads

Image credits: missanonymous2000

#120 Free Soda At Work

Image credits: vitriolix



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3HGsPuh
via Boredpanda

120 Times Bosses Were So Awful, They Got Shamed Online (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top