Hey Pandas, Post Your Favorite Drawing Or Painting You Have Done

Art can be anything, it can be whatever you want! Please don’t criticize other people because everyone does their best. Have fun!

#1 Ink On Paper

#2 Pretty Proud Of My Watercolor Tarot Bunny

#3 Sketch Of Moonwatcher (Wings Of Fire)

#4 My First Painting After Struggling With Depression For Years

#5 A Quick Self-Portrait

#6 My Current Favorite Done With Ink.

#7 Darkbeast Paarl From Bloodborne

#8 Astronaut By My Niece

#9 Glade, A Plant Dragon I Created!

#10 One Of My Wof Ocs, In Sort Of A Doodle Style.

#11 Comic Book Cover That I Made. The Comic Itself Is A Work In Progress

#12 Man In The Moon!

#13 Drew This In Either Grade 8 Or High School.

#14 Anna In Frozen 2

#15 Monkey D. Luffy With Copic Markers And Prismacolour Deluxe Pencils :d

#16 African Culture Is Full Of Love

#17 "Moon Man" This Shows Initial Sketches On The Right And Finished Drawing On Procreate ??

#18 Aaron From The Mystreet Series

#19 Mona Lisa In The Style Of Modigliani. I Love Drawing Faces Like This

#20 Work In Progress. Graphite.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3okPZ2e
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Post Your Favorite Drawing Or Painting You Have Done Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top