100 Men Who Grew Out Their Hair And Ended Up Looking Awesome (New Pics)

Not so long ago, pulling off fabulous hairstyles for men was considered only popular among rockstars, charismatic surfers, and Hollywood actors. Luckily, more and more men have started to grow their locks and join the long-haired community. Just take a look at Fierce Flow, a forum full of stunning pictures of men embracing their gorgeous looks.

This subreddit is a place where more than 139K proud members with long(er) hair can share their progress, ask for care tips, and post jokes and memes they can all relate to. Although be warned, some of these photos might make you feel a little jealous.

Bored Panda has collected some of the most fabulous images this online group had to offer. So continue scrolling, upvote the ones you enjoyed most and make sure to share your thoughts about them in the comments. Psst! If you’re in the mood for some more awesome-looking hair pics, check out Part 1 of this post right here.

#1 Can I Bring My Locks In This Space?? Hope Everyone Is Well!

Image credits: Smellslikechillvibes

#2 Probably Top 5 Best Hair Days I've Ever Had, But I Have No Where To Be Today. So Yall Have Too Look At It

Image credits: delazoo269

#3 Washed, Brushed Through A Pea-Sized Amount Of Curl Cream And Left To Air Dry

Image credits: michaelrichardhall

#4 Are We Real Life Mowgli And Bagheera?

Image credits: mrsuzukid

#5 Is This A Good Length?

Image credits: emiasis

#6 My Homage To The 70s

Image credits: Ripster99840

#7 Trust The Process

Image credits: WannabeCoder09

#8 I Heard We Were Sharing Our Manes. This Was Two Years In

Image credits: wakewildest

#9 First Time Poster, About 15 Months In. Feeling Like A Viking!

Image credits: barry_macockinner

#10 May 2020 vs. May 2021 (Does Long Hair Suit Me? Longest It’s Ever Been)

Image credits: JeanMinusClaude

#11 Haven't Shortened My Hair In 4 Years, Through My Whole Family Telling Me To Cut It Constantly. What Do Y'all Think Of It

Image credits: whorsebitch

#12 I Love Blending The Feminine And Masculine Aspects Of Myself

Image credits: mcsnatcher32

#13 Just A Man With His Cat

Image credits: mrsuzukid

#14 Went From Bald And Aerodynamic, To Feeling Glorious Everyday

Image credits: Mr-J-Bingsbon

#15 Native American. Never Going Bald!

Image credits: reddit.com

#16 Greetings Flow Bro’s! A Chilly Morning In Nw Florida

Image credits: asegers

#17 Got A New Hat

Image credits: bludog89

#18 One Year, Ladies & Gents

Image credits: Grownupjob

#19 Liked This Pic With My Hair Down (For Once)

Image credits: kenzodelv

#20 It’s Getting Unruly

Image credits: Vyath

#21 Not Sure If Allowed, But I Donated My Flow To Wigs For Kids. If You're Ever Considering Chopping, Please Donate If You're Able!

Image credits: gaedikus

#22 Picture Someone Took Of Me At A Local Music Festival

Image credits: sha-ggy

#23 Had A Photo Shoot Earlier Today And Felt Foin Af About My Makeup

Image credits: mcsnatcher32

#24 Messy Bun Day

Image credits: kenzodelv

#25 It Ain't Perfect But It Is Amazing What A Little Extra Time, Effort, And Product Can Do

Image credits: Tor_Tor_Tor

#26 Morning Mane

Image credits: MuhammedBen

#27 Fierce Yet? Just Over A Years Growth From Having Very Short Hair, Never Looking Back

Image credits: Wearer_of_black

#28 My 50 Year Old Husband’s Flow - He Had A Buzz Cut 4 Years Ago

Image credits: jfreakinb

#29 Got My Passport Verification Done At The Police Station. Cop Doesn't Seem Too Happy As He Didn't Find Any Weed As Expected. Keep Smiling

Image credits: Dreadindian

#30 Still Not Comfortable To Wear Hair Down Since Last Cut, Here Is A Rare Pic

Image credits: hiksot

#31 Don't Have Any Recent Good Photos To Show My Hair So Here Is In August 2020

Image credits: Advanced_Ad723

#32 Is It Okay For Transgender Men To Post Here? I Cut My Hair Down From 1 1/2 Feet Last May And I Really Regret It Because Now I Want To Have A Flowing Mane, Because Long Hair Is Very Much Masculine

Image credits: reddit.com

#33 Hi My Name Is Xelso

Image credits: Xelso_chicano

#34 Feeling Confident Today

Image credits: MarinaBaay

#35 After Making The Mistake Of Letting A Friend Cut My Hair And Rocking The Lord Farquaad Look For About 2 Years, I’m Finally Back At An Acceptable Length

Image credits: Whisky_Jesus

#36 Finally At The Length I Had In Mind

Image credits: MuhammedBen

#37 My Fanciest Face For My Cake Day

Image credits: Apolecia

#38 18 Months, Discovered That My Hair Is Rather Unruly

Image credits: Upsidedownsquidhead

#39 Thought I Might Show Y'all My Locks. 5 Years Last Christmas

Image credits: TheOtherAvocadoGod

#40 My Ferocity Lol

Image credits: Ripster99840

#41 Woke Up With Great Hair And Had Fins A Place To Share

Image credits: picklefingerexpress

#42 I Like How It Looks But It’s Hard Work!

Image credits: Justaface2803

#43 Happy About The Positive Feedback Around My Hair, Definitely Keeping It Long Now

Image credits: Upper_Butterfly_4658

#44 Got A New Hair Cut A Little While Ago

Image credits: Dersim62

#45 Starting To Look Fierce After 12 Months

Image credits: Sulth

#46 I Joined This Sub 3 Years Ago When I Started Growing My Hair. Thanks For The Motivation

Image credits: Hecatrice

#47 Male 27, Letting My Mane Free For A Wedding Event

Image credits: moons_n_stars

#48 My Mane, The Hubby, And Some Koi

Image credits: anotherdudein5280

#49 Sunday

Image credits: drums51267

#50 1 Year Ago

Image credits: csvwart

#51 Its Been A While Folks

Image credits: hiksot

#52 Chopped Off 5" And Got A Splash Of Blue

Image credits: Edwannawonga

#53 Usually Rock Curls, But Straight Is Fun Too!

Image credits: bludog89

#54 Tb To Last Summer When The Flow Was Way Less Fierce

Image credits: weegeerulez

#55 Almost Two Years Of Growth Never Trimmed

Image credits: reddit.com

#56 Ten Year Difference 16y/26y Old

Image credits: CMH_cvr

#57 Thought I'd Dress Up For My Cake Day. May The New Year Bring Better Things

Image credits: Apolecia

#58 I Never Go Anywhere To Show Off The Mane. But You Guys Will Appreciate It Right?

Image credits: LittleBear42

#59 Being Able To Do A Bun This High Felt So Nice. Makes The Wait Worth It. Push Through The Awkward Stage!

Image credits: kenzodelv

#60 18 Months Of Growth. Should I Let It Keep Growing?

Image credits: LSorrel

#61 Hiya! Here's A Rare Picture Of Me With My Hair Down

Image credits: kenzodelv

#62 Trying Out A New Style For Me. Absolutely Love It

Image credits: Quetzalbroatlus

#63 Beach Flow

Image credits: killix_em_all

#64 Growing My Hair Is Something I'll Never Regret

Image credits: I-AdoreYou

#65 Dualism

Image credits: ApatheticRadiation

#66 I Ran My Second Marathon (Utah Valley) This Past Saturday And Words Cannot Adequately Express The Overflowing Gratitude And Compassion I'm Feeling. Physically, Mentally, And Spiritually It Is Important To Let Your Feelings Flow. Cheers All Around!

Image credits: Tor_Tor_Tor

#67 I Got Shocked To See How Much Hair I Got

Image credits: Dezinbo

#68 Girlfriend Braided My Hair Last Night For The First Time. Love How Having Longer Hairs Gives Us So Many Options To Express Ourselves!

Image credits: holymolyitsclay

#69 First Haircut In 3 Years

Image credits: TravWhite

#70 1 Yr Growth So Far

Image credits: graphikko

#71 2.5 Years! Had It In A Bun All Day So Its Still Somewhat Damp

Image credits: ghostavuu

#72 Heavy Metal Flow. 5 Years And Counting

Image credits: Nocta525

#73 Won Wash Day, Where's My Award?

Image credits: buttholegymnastics

#74 The Shades That Increase Hair Growth Speed By 243.5%, Study Finds

Image credits: aaronwhitt

#75 Didn't Know We Had A Sub For This!

Image credits: Quetzalbroatlus

#76 Letting The Hair Flow

Image credits: BadrGames

#77 Go With The Flow

Image credits: dreaminghawk92

#78 What 4 Years Of No Haircuts Look Like!

Image credits: Zealousideal_Code535

#79 Posting This Cause My Hair Looked Nice

Image credits: kenzodelv

#80 13 Months Apart. Am I Even The Same Person?

Image credits: Hohenschwangau

#81 There Goes The Past (Almost) Five Years Of Fierceness

Image credits: Leonidas49

#82 Welcome To My Retired Global Pandemic Hair

Image credits: dmpiz

#83 I Thought It Was Finally Time To Show Reddit My Long Luscious Locks

Image credits: Ni7r0us0xide

#84 31 And Unapologetic

Image credits: andygsnaps

#85 Looks Good In A Bun

Image credits: Quetzalbroatlus

#86 Going Into 2021 With My Hair As Long As Its Ever Been

Image credits: IsNotBrian

#87 2 Years Of Growth From A Military Cut

Image credits: vopraktv

#88 Adopted. Birth Father Is Native American. Finally Convinced My Parents To Let Me Grow It Out. 1 Year In And I Plan To Keep Going

Image credits: PrestigiousFile1190

#89 From Buzzcut To 15 Months Without A Cut. I Quite Like The Half Updo

Image credits: roll_for_critical

#90 Hello My Fellow Long Haired Dudes

Image credits: Anxoidx

#91 I Very Rarely Post To Reddit, But Friends Said I Would Fit In Here

Image credits: Climaxcreator

#92 Short Long Hair, Or Long Long Hair?

Image credits: bbq_beer_freedumb

#93 Loved How My Hair Looked Today!

Image credits: Joe34___

#94 Kinda Lost Control Over How Long It Is

Image credits: mikjansa

#95 What No Haircut For 10 Months Does To A Mf

Image credits: Solid_spy

#96 When Quarantine Began I Said To Myself That I Wouldn’t Go To The Barber Shop Just To Cut My Hair And Risk Myself And My Family, Now About A Year And A Half Later, I Don’t Think I’ll Go Cut My Hair Even If I Can

Image credits: Dasta07

#97 It’s Not Much But Its Honest Work

Image credits: NJ_Mets_Fan

#98 My Biological Father Is A Lion

Image credits: Alesawr

#99 Its Been 1 Year And 8 Months, Excited To Reach The 2 Year Mark

Image credits: FlowerLifes

#100 Hair Is Finally Long Enough To Do The Loose Low Man Bun

Image credits: Equal-Grape9033



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/351tetz
via Boredpanda

100 Men Who Grew Out Their Hair And Ended Up Looking Awesome (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top