Hey Pandas, Show Your Most Recent Tattoo, Piercing, Or Other Body Mod

Any body modification is fascinating... I'd like to see them. Maybe with a little story.

#1 I Got This Fox For My Birthday In November. Foxes Are So Cute

#2 Done At Tattoo Artisans In Honolulu, Hi

#3 My Fourth Sak Yant "The Eight Directions"

#4 Just A Samurai Kitty

#5 I Got This Elephant As A Cover-Up Of A Clef, Witch I Had To Get Lightened First With A Laser Because It Was Too Dark

#6 I Cant Decide Which One

#7 Got This While On A Cruise Ship

#8 It’s Actually All Of These And More On The Back: Zapdos, Charmander, Squirtle

#9 Got My Bird "Bore" As An Addition To My Existing Bat "Byte" For My Animal Sleeve

#10 A Watercolor My Best Friend Painted, Around 3 Little Birds Designed By Our Other Best Friend

#11 Most Recent One, Ool

#12 In Progress Frankenstein’s Monster

#13 My Little Sister Passed, She Loved Owls And Always Had Pink Hair So I It Has 1 Pink Feather

#14 8 Years Ago, Need More, Need To Finish

#15 Progress On My Arm

#16 Got This Little Gem Whilst On Holiday In Tenerife A Few Years Ago

#17 Lion Added After Being Forced To "Remove" Some Of The Names Of My Younger Cousins

#18 My Raven Skull Plus Some Dotwork



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3qZaOlQ
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Show Your Most Recent Tattoo, Piercing, Or Other Body Mod Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top