Hey Pandas, Post The Worst Picture Of Your Pet

The rules are simple:

1. Only post bad or funny pictures

2. Don't take pics from Google

3. Have fun

#1 Odd Shot

#2 After Getting Spayed

#3 Grrrrr

#4 She Got Caught Licking Herself And Her Upper Lip Got Stuck To Her Teeth. I Love Her To Death!

#5 Grooovy..

#6 Getting Excited During A Petting And Belly-Rubbing Session On The Bed.

#7 Rocket Wearing Her Paddington Hat While I Do My Homework

#8 Sleepy Eye

#9 Not Pleased

#10 Dental Hygiene Is Important

#11 This Is My Face After Doing Some Quick Cookie Burial.

#12 Playful Enzo

#13 This Is Almost The Best Picture Of These Two Delinquents.

#14 Just Woken Up!

#15 One Decent Picture. Can I Get One Decent Picture.

#16 I’m Totally Exhausted From Chasing The Dog!

#17 I’ve Never Been So Concerned In All My Life. #catproblems

#18 Here Is My Pet Suger's Silly/Bad Pic

#19 When Not Sure What Just Have Heard…

#20 Stuck My Star In A Sweater, Which Made Her Sneeze In Protest.

#21 Doggo Proud Of His Stick

#22 She Likes Hiding

#23 My Odie Bear

#24 He’s Normally Very Cute (From The Front)

#25 This Is Their Worst Picture. And After Bribing Them With Cookies.

#26 Mid Yawn Looks Like Hes Gunna Eat His Foot

#27 Rufus Contemplating Life



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3GOa5Jz
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Post The Worst Picture Of Your Pet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top