33 Of The Funniest Wrong Number Texts Ever (New Pics)

A wrong number text is probably not the most exciting thing to have your phone light up for. Sometimes it’s something from a service provider you never signed up for, other times it’s someone from Craigslist wanting to buy a toaster you have no clue about.

Other times, wrong texts get pretty darn weird. Like, when someone gives a fake number at a bar and it happens to be yours, or… You see the scenarios may go in endless directions. But this time, we’re not really diving into the reasons why wrong texts are a thing, because life makes little sense and we just have to accept it, but we’re looking at the most hilarious, painfully awkward, honestly amusing, and wholesome cases.

So let’s get your diving suit ready because we will take you on a ride to the countless inboxes where “Wassup” was the start of the entertainment that followed. Psst! More hilarious wrong number texts can be found in our previous posts here and here.

#1 Sir, Do You Know How Wrong Numbers Work

Image credits: killHACKS

#2 I Was Having A Bad Day, But "Aunt Sue" Here Made Me Smile.

Image credits: dayvasquez99

#3 Good Work, Stranger

Image credits: TrumpilyBumpily

#4 Sorry, Wrong Number.... Anyone? ?‍??

Image credits: aradidjumps

#5 Could He Be Bringing Chili

Image credits: Salty_Dovah

#6 They Just Sent Me ‘Ok’ After This I’m Crying

Image credits: Toedette

#7 Yeah!!!!! I Got A House You Can Sell!

Image credits: funfourme2

#8 Why Would I Wastehis Time?!

Image credits: Spicykal

#9 Kinda Want To Go Fishing Now.

Image credits: TheBrickBrain

#10 Got A Wrong Number Text From A Drug Dealer Today

Image credits: DankieKang

#11 Should I Tell Him I'm Only 14

Image credits: Austin_Armstrong

#12 Couldn't Resist Even Though It's Spam

Image credits: HolyHellWat

#13 My Favorite Thanksgiving Text Ever

Image credits: Nolongermrs

#14 New Job; Wrong Number; Bonding Experience

Image credits: InsNerdLite

#15 You Won't Believe The "Wrong Number" Text I Got This Morning

Image credits: DocdurDurf

#16 Rob

Image credits: maggiereevie

#17 Thanks Papa Gary

Image credits: ridergeek1

#18 She’s So Dry

Image credits: Jumpy-Grand7196

#19 Wrong Number, Man

Image credits: TheresALeekInDaBoat

#20 My Name Is Linda Now

Image credits: reddit

#21 Random Lady Wishes ‘Horrible Things’ On My Mom

Image credits: hiimfriendlyy

#22 My Name Isn’t Joseph...

Image credits: Tapwater200

#23 I’m So Glad My Boyfriend Told Me To Ask If They Could Talk

Image credits: SpicyCystak

#24 A Thousand Ways To Say I'm Not Travis.

Image credits: Justthemac1

#25 A Parent Sent Me This, This Morning. I’m A Little Upset It Was An Accident...i Love Monopoly

Image credits: lianamu

#26 I Just Said F**k It And Sent Him Random Things

#27 Received The Scariest Wrong Number Text I've Ever Gotten Yesterday Morning.

Image credits: WheresFish47

#28 Uhh... Happy Holidays?

Image credits: BrandonVinall

#29 *what, You Don't Want To Get To Know The Wrong Number? But I Just Wanna Get To Know You, Babe!*

Image credits: hannahgracie21

#30 Oh Happy Days

Image credits: DongaSoreAssWrecks

#31 From A Few Months Ago. I Still Don’t Understand The Context

Image credits: purppuma

#32 Jellybean

Image credits: ItS-mEmE_tImE

#33 I Recieved This Text Earlier Today. I Am Certain It Is A Troll In The Spirit Of Halloween. But I Have No Clue Who It Is From

Image credits: TheEmeraldKing15



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3f8FPgk
via Boredpanda

33 Of The Funniest Wrong Number Texts Ever (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top