Someone In This Online Group Asked “What Do You Have Too Much Of?” And 35 Folks Delivered

People have a tendency to hoard things because maybe they think that they don't have enough or that they’ll eventually use that thing. Some people take up a hobby of collecting items that bring them joy, and to others, it may seem like just clutter. What is clear is that we all have too much of something.

Reddit user LetsMeetNextTursday wanted to know what those things are. However, the user formulated the question “What do you have too much of?” leading people to name not only material things but also negative emotions and problems they would like to get rid of.

The answers are actually quite relatable and some of them are so true it hits close to home. What would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments!

More info: Reddit

#1

Hate for people that don't use turn signals while driving.

Image credits: MarkoMeZovu

#2

Unfinished projects

Image credits: notz_zton

#3

Pet hair in my clothes

Image credits: Shy_raspberry

#4

Anxiety

Image credits: talibob

#5

Sclerosis. I have multiple.

Image credits: BonnieZoom

#6

Empathy. It f*****g hurts to feel everyone else’s pain and suffering.

Image credits: Necessary-Ad3576

#7

Dust and corners it can hide in.

Image credits: AsiaPlaya

#8

Regrets

Image credits: IntoTheMystic1

#9

Emails

Image credits: niallh1

#10

Fat

Image credits: Dapper_Interest_8914

#11

Debt

Image credits: byslexic_ditch567

#12

Thoughts

Image credits: sholtan

#13

Mosquito bites?

Image credits: TinaBallerina1919

#14

Passwords

Image credits: Nohumidity

#15

Pens that don’t work.

Image credits: adenosine3phosph8

#16

Hot sauce. About 120 bottles…I have no food in my fridge, send help

Image credits: stratman77

#17

Anger.

The deeper suppressed kind. Not the "road rage at strangers while cutting them off in my lifted pickup" kind.

Image credits: DarthDregan

#18

Time on my hands. It's ticking away with my sanity.

Image credits: Tecc3

#19

Things to do

Image credits: onlineashley

#20

Unused Items and gifts that I have that takes up space in my apartment. I just have too much s**t.

Image credits: LordofDescension

#21

Loneliness

Image credits: lizzyroll

#22

Browser tabs ?

Image credits: PresentPlanF**ker

#23

Guinea pigs, I love them but 6 is a lot lol

Image credits: Aftercandle620

#24

Caffeine. My blood is coffee

Image credits: phil_e_phan

#25

Exhaustion

Image credits: SadZookee

#26

Self-loathing

Image credits: mizejw

#27

Insecurities

Image credits: Itype2readU

#28

Dreams. I can't do them all so I don't do any of them

Image credits: Jaxon_y

#29

Video games I bought but refuse to play.

Image credits: Fury_Eagle

#30

Resting inertia. I need to get off my a** and start moving.

Image credits: popejubal

#31

Scotch. I have a deep love of the stuff, but I am not an Avid drinker by any means. I maybe have 2 or 3 drinks a week. People keep gifting me bottles, which is great, but leaves me with too much.

I just went and counted. I have 6 open bottles that I have sampled, and 39 unique, sealed bottles of scotch that I haven't gotten into yet. I also have several duplicates. 53 bottles in total.

Image credits: smoffatt34920

#32

Hoodies. They’re my favorite article of clothing and I own 25-30ish

Image credits: AnObviousDisinterest

#33

As a pharmacist, a c**p ton of vaccines that we constantly have to throw away.

Image credits: Byzantine82

#34

32" Televisions. As in about 50 of them still remaining...

Hear me out.... it was a good deal, a whole recreation lodge was refurbishing, the auction was cheap, under $20 per. I wanted to build a tv wall, surely others could use em, etc.

Now? They're party favors.

You're the electrician who helped me get the new hot tub run finished? Cool, want a tv or two!

Show up for a toga party? Don't forget your free tv!

Your computer monitor broke? Here, it has a vga hookup, use the tv to hold ya over.

Your dog died? My condolences, watch the memorial videos on this tv.

Oh you might be in the hospital for a bit for an operation? Don't worry, i got you set, take this TV and watch all your shows.

Image credits: umuri

#35

Turmeric… I have a container full and every recipe only ever calls for a 1/4 tsp. ?

Image credits: talha_mk



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3DVtmq9
via Boredpanda

Someone In This Online Group Asked “What Do You Have Too Much Of?” And 35 Folks Delivered Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top