I Illustrate Life With ADHD In My Comics Called “ADHDinos” (24 Pics)

ADHDinos is a webcomic about the daily struggles I (and many others) experience with ADHD. I was recently diagnosed with ADHD as an adult and felt like I was on my own. I was then surprised to find such a massive and supportive online community where I was able to learn how to better navigate many of my problematic behaviors.

The comic actually started as a list of my tendencies I hoped to address (surely I’ll get around to that). The design for Dino is based on a number of Dino sketches from the margins of my old school work; he was loved by many teachers.

The feedback for the series has been amazing, it seems like a lot of people can really relate to these issues and like talking about them in the open. 

Thank you to everyone for their ongoing support!

More info: reddit.com | Instagram | patreon.com | twitter.com | Facebook

#1 Tale As Old As Time

#2 A Death Sentence

#3 Time Flies When You're Dissociating

#4 Every 6 Weeks

#5 Problematic

#6 A Good Night's Rest

#7 Sorry Mum

#8 Tendencies Of A Serial Hobbyist

#9 But It's So Helpful

#10 She Gets Me

#11 Anyone Else Get Locked In A Mindless Scroll Sometimes?

#12 Unbelievable

#13 That Would Be Too Easy

#14 I Make A Lot Of Plans At 2 Am

#15 What Are You Fixated On This Week?

#16 This Is Unsustainable

#17 He Did Not

#18 Certainly

#19 Wish I Didn't Do That...

#20 My Eyes Only

#21 Friendly Reminder From Dino

#22 Apparently, I Have Many.

#23 Happens To The Best Of Us

#24 No Agenda Can Prepare You For This



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3pfrnJk
via Boredpanda

I Illustrate Life With ADHD In My Comics Called “ADHDinos” (24 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top