Hey Pandas, What Was The Worst Christmas Gift You’ve Ever Gotten?

Sometimes you have to fake it…

#1

Clothes that were extremely not my style and way too small for me. It really hurted me how my grandma kept pretending that I was super skinny (I was in the middle of a healthy BMI but considered fat by her).

#2

Baby clothes 1 month after a miscarriage. And yes, they knew all about it. And it wasn’t the first time. My fave was the advice to follow so I didn’t do it again. Um no. I can promise it wasn’t something I intended to happen, assholes.

#3

A lame self-help book. (Sorry brother, you've gifted many great presents before and after that, but it is what it is)

#4

Crayons and really simple children’s colouring books with pictures of trans and teddies, im 23 but my relatives think because i have autism im not an adult ☹️ also lots of hideous brightly coloured pom pom sparkly tinsel christmas sweaters when ive been a goth and worn nothing but black for at least 8 years, im too polite to say anything though and always pretend i like my present ?

#5

A coffee mug. The mug outfitted with a golden ring-shaped handle, accented by a large, clear crystal. You held the cup by putting your ring finger through the ring. It was made to look like you had a big engagement ring on. The boyfriend who gifted it to me thought it was hilarious...me not so much.

#6

Cheap box with like 3 pieces of candy (we agreed to exchange not only symbolic gifts). They got big bag of gifts from me :/

#7

One time at work we had secret santa and and my gift was a dusty half is a dusty half burned ca

#8

I got a makeup kit from my grandmother. I was six, and not amused.

#9

Foreign concept. We only get gifts on birthdays. I have to admit that when I was young and in Sunday School, we did exchange gifts randomly with other kids.

from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3IvQ4sI
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What Was The Worst Christmas Gift You’ve Ever Gotten? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top