Artist Makes Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings And A Pinch Of Dark Humor (27 New Pics)

Today we’d like for you to see the newest comics from the talented creator Scribbly G, who is a digital artist originally from South Africa but currently living in the United Kingdom. The artist has quite a humorous and ironic way of portraying his ideas in his webcomics. His works were very well received the last time on Bored Panda and if you’d like to check out the previous two posts, then we suggest clicking here and here for more!

Without further ado, we invite you to scroll down and see the newest works from Scribbly G that will surely put a smile or two on your face!

More info: Instagram | Facebook | ko-fi.com | scribblyg.com

#1

Image credits: scribbly_g

In the last article, Scribbly G told us, “I was hit by a car at 9 years old. I broke my leg and fractured my skull when I broke the guy's windscreen with my face. I lost my memory for a few years and walked with a limp. I worry that I will lose my memory again one day. The guy that ran me over was the pastor from my church. That was the first sign that the good lord was out to get me and one of the reasons I stopped going to church."

#2

Image credits: scribbly_g

#3

Image credits: scribbly_g

"I started making comics as a way to deal with depression. I was on medication for a long time. The meds didn’t fix anything, they just made me not care about being sad. My life was a blur. The best part of my day was when it was finally late enough so I could go to bed without it being weird. I didn’t want to live like that, so I decided to stop all medication and try to find a hobby to bring some joy into my life. I thought back to what I enjoyed as a kid, and what stood out to me was reading comics."

#4

Image credits: scribbly_g

#5

Image credits: scribbly_g

"I thought I’d try to make some comics of my own, even though I’d never drawn anything in my life. I didn’t have much hope that it would help, but I was willing to try anything. Pretty much straight away, my mood started improving, I felt better than I had felt for years. I didn’t think that almost 4 years later I’d still be making comics, but the fear of slipping back into depression or having to go back on medication scares me into making comics. So yeah, I pretty much make comics out of fear. I’d rather die than going back to feeling the way I felt. I believe comics saved my life." Scribbly G shared with Bored Panda.

#6

Image credits: scribbly_g

#7

Image credits: scribbly_g

#8

Image credits: scribbly_g

#9

Image credits: scribbly_g

#10

Image credits: scribbly_g

#11

Image credits: scribbly_g

#12

Image credits: scribbly_g

#13

Image credits: scribbly_g

#14

Image credits: scribbly_g

#15

Image credits: scribbly_g

#16

Image credits: scribbly_g

#17

Image credits: scribbly_g

#18

Image credits: scribbly_g

#19

Image credits: scribbly_g

#20

Image credits: scribbly_g

#21

Image credits: scribbly_g

#22

Image credits: scribbly_g

#23

Image credits: scribbly_g

#24

Image credits: scribbly_g

#25

Image credits: scribbly_g

#26

Image credits: scribbly_g

#27

Image credits: scribbly_g



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3okW5Ao
via Boredpanda

Artist Makes Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings And A Pinch Of Dark Humor (27 New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top