Hey Pandas, What Is Something You Are Thankful For?

It's Thanksgiving time! So give your thanks.

#1

I am thankful for being so loved. I woke up many times tonight because of pain but I was sandwiched between our dog and my partner. I felt so extremely loved and cozy :)

#2

I’m grateful for knowing my little rescue kitty and for my husband’s love and support. Coming home Friday, after receiving chemo, he comforted me when I found my kitty dead by the road. Not thinking of himself (feeling sh!t) but holding me and letting me bawl like a baby.

#3

I am thankful for my struggles for without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. I am a recovering addict and have accomplished more in my 14 months of sobriety than I have my whole life.

#4

Bored Panda. I am thankful, grateful, and beholden by all that Bored Panda has given us. From the ppl who write and create to the ppl who come to read and relax. All that IS, and ALL that makes up "Bored Panda,"
?‌ ?‌?‌?‌?‌?‌ ?‌?‌?‌.(✿◠‿◠)

#5

Very thankful for having survived a life threatening medical issue that made me appreciate even the tiniest things in life again

#6

Food

#7

I'm thankful for my existence.

#8

I'm extremely thankful for the advances in medicine and medical tech. I was diagnosed in '76 with Juvenile Type 1 diabetes. Back then, there wasn't really much known about the disease still. My pediatrician did what he could with what he knew, which thankfully was enough at that time. But, as years went on, more and more research has been done and better treatments developed. Now, at 48, I am on an insulin pump and have a device I attach to my arm for monitoring my blood sugars. The pump-I no longer have to give injections. The Blood Glucose Monitor-I no longer have to stick my fingers to test my blood sugar. Even now, they are still advance their researches for diabetes of all ages and both types (1 and 2). So thank you to all of the researchers, doctors, and everyone else allowing us to live a less hectic life and a better health controlled one instead.

#9

I'm very very very thankful for Xanax. God bless pharmacy!

#10

Not having any syndrome

#11

https://bit.ly/3HRHd40
My cats. Biscuit (the cat above) is the only thing that keeps me going these days.

#12

Diazepam mostly. Followed by dihydrocodeine. Followed by sleep.

#13

- Modern medicine. Ho boy, modern medicine
- My family! They're awesome.
- My dog and cat. They make me laugh and I love them.
- Humans in general. Sometimes we're jerks but sometimes we get attached to everything and I just think that's awesome.
- Video gamesss (specifically Pokemon)
- Gotta love books

#14

I am so thankful for my 4 besties. they help me get through the worst

#15

I am so thankful that I have my own home and am not living on the street like so many.

#16

I’m vary grateful of being me.

#17

My best friends and music!!!

#18

Grateful for a good husband, great sons, the stimulator in my spine keeping me upright and at minimal pain (most days), my job, the patients I help, my mom and brother, and my nephews and for the sister I never had (sis-in-law).

#19

my grandkids and my daughter's. they are the reason I am still here on this earth.

#20

Too many things to list. Still here for another day, my wife, my family, my doctor and love.

#21

I am thankful my health hasn’t given up on me, many emergency room visits and constant issues. I am just happy I’m here another thanksgiving to see my amazing grandparents!

#22

After a week of stressing, I am thankful for my daughter's negative covid-19 and flu tests.

#23

All that is nice and all, but what about the things we take for granted?

I, for one, am thankful for electricity, indoor plumbing, toilet paper, an education, heaters, AC, etc.

Also grateful that my Dad is cancer free, as well as many, many other things, some of which others have listed.

#24

Always number one will be my daughter. This day and age having a decent paying job with benefits, owning a nice home, and being able to afford bills and food I realize with what little I have I actually have a lot and I some how lucked out. My heart goes out to those who have been struggling.

#25

I'm thankful for my loving family, my housing, and my friends.

#26

I am a wee bit of a crankenstein, so I'm grateful that my husband laughs it off. I don't know how I'd manage if I had to be ever-so-polite every time I want my sweet boy to leave our teeny kitchen. "Out. NOW. Don't make me use the spatula..."

#27

i am thankful for all of my online friends who are more supportive than anyone i know irl

#28

Bored Panda! Love this Awesome website!!!

#29

My sister! Without her, I wouldn't have been able to survive 3 deaths in the family in 2 years, being stuck 3000 miles away and unable to say my last goodbyes due to the pandemic, or being able to go back to school and eventually pull myself out of poverty to have a great job and future.

She spent the better part of 5 years taking care of our ailing father. After he passed at the beginning of the pandemic, she had no income and no place to stay. Because her sacrifices helped me, I am now in a position to help her.

She is now gainfully employed, living near dear friends and feeling free. She goes on road trips with her dog and I deserves it all! She is my rock and my family forever! I am very thankful for my big sister!

#30

Living in the 1st world. - Its a privilege for which we should all be grateful.

#31

Will Wright's wonderful game, SPORE.

#32

I am thankfull for all the homies

#33

I am thankful to have a place to live, a job and my baby brother, who gave me a place to live. I continue to get up and suck air every day just for him even when I don't have it in me.

#34

Boredpanda. Obviously.

#35

me being homosexual ? it gives me a reason to reject boys because they totally ask ME out/J

from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3oWaCRZ
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What Is Something You Are Thankful For? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top