Hey Pandas, What’s Your Best One Liner?

One liners are one of the best forms of comedy. I wanna here yours!

#1

I, for one, like Roman numerals.

#2

Welcome back to plastic surgery addicts anonymous. I’m seeing a lot of new faces, and let me just say I am very disappointed in all of you.

#3

I don't respect you enough to care about your opinion of me.

#4

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

#5

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks, ‘Is this stool taken?’

#6

i got arrested for downloading the whole wikipedia, i told them i could explain everything

#7

A steak pun is a rare medium well done.

#8

If your brains were tnt, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

#9

I always loved one from the TV Series Castle. "This guy's dropped more pills than a three-fingered pharmacist."

#10

Everything is better in moderation, even moderation.

#11

My friend said the onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.????????????

#12

A theatrical performance about puns is a play on words

#13

Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.

#14

I can’t remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6, and 500 in Roman numerals.
I M LIVID

#15

If brains were elastic, you would not have enough to make garters for a sparrow.

#16

"I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again." (Tim Vine)

#17

When somebody tells me to have a nice day, I respond "That's the plan!"

#18

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

#19

Go brush your tooth...

#20

Sometimes "all that glitters is gold" is really tinsel in a pile of dog cr@p.

#21

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

#22

They were handing out brains, they thought they said grains and said no thank you.

#23

I'm here to chew bubblegum and [do whatever I'm going to do], and I'm all out of bubblegum

#24

....and a man accused of hiding himself under a layer of iron oxide has been placed under a rust.

#25

I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what she laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

#26

I dreamed I ate a five-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up my pillow was gone.

#27

hey girl, you don't just look good, you look lesBIEN (Im a lesbian,its not supposed to be mean)

#28

A man accused of hiding himself inside a giant trifle is being held in custard.

#29

Before using the toilet, know exactly where the tie to your bathrobe is.

#30

“Do you know What?”
“No, but Who is a good friend of mine.”

#31

Jesus walks into a motel, puts three nails on the counter, and says "Can you put me up for the night?"

#32

A lady I work with kept complaining about how she always had a bad day when everyone else was having a good day. She said she was stuck in Murphy's law.
I asked her if she knew what Cole's law was. She didn't. My response, "it's lightly sauced cabbage."
Everyone started screaming.

#33

From a book I read, can't remember which one
He is one 'et' away from being an asset

#34

What did the hat say to the tie? "You hang around, I'll go on ahead."

#35

“Don’t be lasagna”- 12th doctor (Doctor Who)

#36

My circus, my monkeys. Stay outta my business.

#37

I shot an arrow a low hanging clouds, mist.

#38

I don't have a dog in this hunt.

#39

Your incompetence is beginning to grow taxing...(I stole this from Underworld and have found it quite useful)

#40

When I'm so tired that I'm on auto pilot... The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.

#41

LET ME DRINK ABOUT IT!

#42

The early bird may get the worm, but it’s the second mouse that gets the cheese

#43

SOME PERSON: Do you want some corona?

ANOTHER PERSON: *achoo* I already have some!!

#44

It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.

#45

You couldn’t find your own ass with both hands.

#46

Just recently in a chat room, someone asked if they made Coyote Off (like a repellant spray of some kind)

I said, "Sure. You can get it at the same place as Bear Off or Moose Off. They even have one for wild rabbits. It's called Jack Off."

#47

Give yourself a break do it since a perfect house isn't going to help our tired bodies only the eyes? (an advice I give my friends and mum a lot)

from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3E1cMq3
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What’s Your Best One Liner? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top