71 Creative Cover-Up Tattoos That Fixed Messed Up Designs For Good

If there's a will to tattoo your skin, there's a way to mess it up. Luckily, even if it doesn't pan out, you don't have to wear the disappointment forever. There are a couple of approaches to saving your image. This time, we'll focus on cover-ups.

They can either completely hide the old design or incorporate some of its elements into the new one, and it's amazing how big of a difference they can make.

From an alien transforming into a cat to a cross "growing" into a tree, here are some of the best cover-ups we found on the subreddit r/FixedTattoos.

#1 Pikachu

Image credits: DarkStarFTW

#2 Just Wow

Image credits: shaldaya

#3 Flowers Cover Up

Image credits: maryeink

#4 Cruci-Fixed

Image credits: retardvark

#5 I Like Both The Before And After Of This Tattoo, But A Well Done Rework Nonetheless

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#6 Wow What A Difference

Image credits: butteryuzzies

#7 Got This One Done A While Ago, What Do You Think About This Bad Guy On A Guy's Leg? Imo It's An Awesome "Funny" Tattoo Which I Love!

Image credits: ynsein

#8 Beautiful Cover Up By Tattooist Muha

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#9 Cover-Up

Image credits: gorilaink

#10 Amazing Difference

Image credits: shaldaya

#11 Mary Who? I Only Love Marge

Image credits: noijonas

#12 Alien To Cat

Image credits: sinanyldz_tattooer

#13 Rocket Cover Up

Image credits: fireblade_tattoo

#14 Very Pleased With My Cover Up

Image credits: CrowKingZero

#15 Had Gotten A “Kiwi” Tattoo With My Chihuahua Footprint In It, Great Concept But Horrible Work. Recently Got It Covered By A Wonderful Artist Who Saved The Paw Print And Gave Me A Great Piece Of My Soul Pup

Image credits: stlkersally

#16 Love This Floral Cover Up!

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#17 Beautifully Executed

Image credits: shaldaya

#18 Before And After My Coverup

Image credits: unphogetable

#19 Cover Up Done By Rodney Eckenberger

Image credits: Back2Beantown

#20 Little Before & After

Image credits: reddit.com

#21 Thought I'd Share My Cover Up Progress. Working With A Great Artist. I Finally Feel Happy When I Look At My Arm!

Image credits: reddit.com

#22 An Amazing Portrait Tattoo Fix

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#23 Fantastic White Rabbit Rework By Ali Burke At Highwater Gallery, Swansea UK

Image credits: whitestainedwood

#24 Tapado, Cover Up

Image credits: qbostattoo

#25 Romantic Daisies

Image credits: tattooist_sigak

#26 Zombie Pinocchio

Image credits: micha_h_artwork

#27 Blackout-Tattoo Cover Up (Trypophobia Anyone?)

Image credits: OuterInnerMonologue

#28 Butterflies To Kitties

Image credits: mykolapfefer

#29 Reworking Of My First Tattoo

Image credits: reddit.com

#30 Today I Had My Cover Up Done

Image credits: Cursed_Idol

#31 From Derp Knight To Dark Knight

Image credits: express_sushi49

#32 One Of My Favourite Backpiece Cover Up

Image credits: alex_santucci_tattooer

#33 Really Fun Coverup I Had The Pleasure Of Doing

Image credits: 2.can.sam

#34 Dinosaur

Image credits: WereAboutToArgue

#35 Coverup

Image credits: artisanal_tattoo

#36 The Bird (Remember Kurt Halsey?) Was Done Back In 2005, And The Little Leaves In 2010. Last Year In 2018, I Decided To Get A Cover Up. The Artist, Jen Tonic Who Is Currently Located In Berlin, Designed The Tattoo. The Poppy Is My State Flower

Image credits: traanne21

#37 If This Can Be Covered Up Then Anything Can Be

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#38 Peacockblob Transformation Done By Whitney At Boss Tattoos In Yyc

Image credits: m-o-u-se

#39 Found An Artist Willing To Work Around My Decade Old Leaking Stick N Poke. Couldn’t Be Happier With This Upgrade!

Image credits: geoproject

#40 Ink Blotter Hulk To The Real Hulk

Image credits: twistedup75

#41 I May No Longer Be An Apple Fanboy, But I'll Forever Be A Batman/Simpsons Fanboy!

Image credits: RandyTheDwarf

#42 Would Not Have Known This Was A Cover Up

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#43 Cover Up By Painful Love Tattoo, Berlin, Germany

Image credits: Saalemander

#44 Flowers Are Awesome For Fixing Tattoos

Image credits: dwdwaterdrop

#45 Chrysanthemum & Snake Cover Up

Image credits: JarviaZiva

#46 Back Tattoo Cover Up

Image credits: geisontattoo

#47 Bee Cover Up

Image credits: ink_by_erin

#48 Cleaned Up The Trash Polka

Image credits: OuterInnerMonologue

#49 Not Bad

Image credits: EarthBelowMyFeet

#50 You Can't Lie, This Is A Good Fix

Image credits: The_Cpt_Hazza

#51 Got My Ex’s Name Covered Up (Got It When I Was 17) And Feel Beautiful Again

Image credits: lexann-braap

#52 It Took 10+ Years To Find An Artist Willing To Tackle This Massive Coverup. Don't Lose Hope, Y'all

Image credits: MrsMeowsifer

#53 Cover Up By Scooby At Mystery Ink/Inked Society 13... Take That Tat You Got For Your Ex And Turn It Into Who She Really Is When She Leaves!

Image credits: MysteryInkScooby

#54 I Decided It Was Time To Morph My First Tattoo Into Something New And More Unique. Spot The Harry Potter Reference If You Can!

Image credits: abqualls

#55 Here's To Hoping This Sub Goes Out Well

Image credits: The_Cpt_Hazza

#56 My Husband Got The Galaga Tattoo On The Left On His 18th Birthday From A Guy Who Did It For Free. The Right Is What It Looks Like Now!

Image credits: shaolinblaze

#57 I Don’t Really See A Difference

Image credits: hitman56490

#58 Beautiful Freehand Cover Up

Image credits: Noi_Cee

#59 Compass Taking Me No Where Now Takes Me Everywhere

Image credits: crabytree

#60 Posted On Here A Couple Of Weeks Ago Asking For Suggestions So I Wanted To Post The Coverup

Image credits: c0quine

#61 Before And After. So Happy With My Cover-Up!

Image credits: Bored_Cucumber123

#62 A Year Ago I Posted My Regret. I Finally Got It Covered

Image credits: Ceemer

#63 Before And After, Gave Me Such Confidence To Have This Covered. Didn’t Think It Was Possible With How Black It Was, But God Damn.....it’s Beautiful Now

Image credits: PangolinProblems

#64 Ta-Da!!! So Immensely Happy With This Cover

Image credits: Captain--Howdy94

#65 Covered Up A Horrible Cube With A Bad Ass Dna Mushroom

Image credits: snowmanthejimmy81

#66 This Skull Took Some Serious Skill

Image credits: technologicalPhantom

#67 I Hate Spiders But Man This Is Pretty Impressive

Image credits: technologicalPhantom

#68 Tribal Scull Coverup (2nd Session/Finished)

Image credits: reddit.com

#69 My Recent Forearm Coverup (Black Cockatoo)

Image credits: cobsta2

#70 Girl Who Got Onision (Youtuber's) Name Tattood While They Were In An Abusive Relationship Finally Got It Covered

Image credits: hamsters-

#71 Update To Previous Post About Abusive Boyfriend - So Happy With How The Cover Up Came Out!

Image credits: hotcheeto15



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3BpFkHW
via Boredpanda

71 Creative Cover-Up Tattoos That Fixed Messed Up Designs For Good Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top