46 Comics With Weird And Unexpected Endings That I Created To Make People Laugh (New Pics)

Hi, I'm Tang Yau Hoong, an illustrator by day and comic artist by night. Life is a wonderful journey and I believe it is all about perspective. If we change the way we look at things the things we look at could change.

I hope you enjoy these random ideas amidst the mundane and challenging days in life. When we are born, we are intensely curious about the world around us. Let's keep the curiosity in our hearts alive and look beyond what we see!

If you are interested in reading more of my comics and illustrations, see my previous posts here, hereherehere, here, or here!

If you are curious about what I will draw next, follow me on my social media to check it out!

More info: Instagram | tangyauhoong.com | Facebook

#1

Cat has the best imagination.

#2

The real IceSCREAM

#3

Please do not disturb.

#4

Be your own hero.

#5

At least I tried.

#6

High five

#7

even when all odds are against you.

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

To good to be true?

#13

Life is all about perspective. We see what we wanted to see.

#14

Friday night.

#15

#16

#17

For coffee lover.

#18

#19

#20

#21

At least there is a way.

#22

#23

Life is not always about money

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

literally

#29

#30

Have fun!

#31

It's called love.

#32

How Einstein come up with the greatest ideas.

#33

Problem solved?

#34

#35

#36

#37

I knew I loved you before I met you.

#38

Sorry, donut lovers...

#39

#40

#41

#42

#43

#44

My life...

#45

and live life to the fullest.

#46



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3yVH62v
via Boredpanda

46 Comics With Weird And Unexpected Endings That I Created To Make People Laugh (New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top