I Documented The Indigenous Beauty Of A Kenyan Tribe, Here Are My Best 18 Works

Tribal life is fading with the invasion of the modern lifestyle. Kenya is one of the most advanced African countries and one can notice clearly that tribes are affected by globalization.

In this series, I am showing the beauty of cultural diversity and how fashion is playing a key role in showing the uniqueness of each tribe.

I've posted on Bored Panda previously and had photographed other tribes too. If you are interested you can find more posts that are similar to this one by clicking here, and here.

More info: Instagram | omarreda.net

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2SIbmy9
via Boredpanda

I Documented The Indigenous Beauty Of A Kenyan Tribe, Here Are My Best 18 Works Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top