“Thanks, I Hate It”: 73 Times People Made Points On The Internet That Nobody Wanted To See

The Internet is an interesting place, full of WTF stock photos and questionable DIY anti-coronavirus solutions. But if you like your content even edgier and weirder, look no further than the subreddit r/TIHI.

Its name is an acronym for "Thanks, I Hate It" and it pretty much sums up everything you see on the sub. From a vending machine selling Pringles in a pack as opposed to a tube, to a sign warning about deer carcasses falling from trees; the 1.3 million members of r/TIHI really know how to get under each other's skin. The best part is they do it without any gore or anything. Continue scrolling and check out some of the subreddit's most popular posts!

#1 Thanks I Hate Home Alone Now

Image credits: GLEUFDIER69

#2 Thanks, I Hate This Photo Of A Seal

Image credits: 1antojones

#3 Thanks , I Hate Swan When Given The Same Treatment As Dinosaurs Are Given By Paleoartists

Image credits: C_H_O_N_K_E_R

#4 Thanks I Hate Philadelphia

Image credits: ivanwafles67

#5 Thanks, I Hate Wild Bananas

Image credits: ziyatong

#6 Thanks, I Hate Ghosts Now

Image credits: craig-craig

#7 Thanks, I Hate Horizontally Cut Bread

Image credits: FLITTER

#8 Thanks, I Hate The English Language

Image credits: 6969BRUH_MOMENT6969

#9 Thanks, I Hate Fried Chicken

Image credits: shitheadsteve__

#10 Thanks, I Hate Sleeping Like A Baby

Image credits: julius_pepperwood1

#11 Thanks, I Hate Honey

Image credits: Foksees

#12 Thanks, I Hate Warm Puke In My Body

Image credits: FiversWarren

#13 Thanks, I Hate The Last Garfield Comic

Image credits: Bigboyadam21

#14 Thanks, I Hate Emo Horse

Image credits: i_unfriend_u

#15 Thanks I Hate Deep Sea Fish

Image credits: Moonlit_Cactus

#16 Thanks, I Hate Unfinished Leopard Food

Image credits: coffeetable213

#17 Thanks, I Hate What Jack-O-Lanterns Looked Like

Image credits: Il0veMyCats

#18 Thanks, I Hate Wellness Geese

Image credits: lunercat1

#19 Thanks, I Hate This Soap Dispenser

Image credits: pulikana2t

#20 Thanks, I Hate Book Murder

Image credits: Zee_Ventures

#21 Thanks, I Hate Super Creepers

Image credits: gourdhorder

#22 Thanks, I Hate Chicken Feet Socks

Image credits: AristonD

#23 Thanks I Hate “Calming Product”

Image credits: lawrineapple

#24 Thanks, I Hate The Pumpkin House

Image credits: Currynrice9728

#25 Thanks I Hate Bags Of Pringles

Image credits: headcabbage

#26 Thanks, I Hate Anxiety

Image credits: Maelarion

#27 Thanks, I Hate Water With Whipped Cream

Image credits: r-slash-randomname

#28 Thanks, I Hate Brazilian Chernobyl Olafs

Image credits: EnZeeeRu

#29 Thanks I Hate These Dice

Image credits: animehentaikanker

#30 Thanks, I Hate Trojan Lady Liberty

Image credits: sasquatchbunny

#31 Thanks, I Hate To Engage Ramming Speed

Image credits: Ol_bagface

#32 Thanks, I Hate Fleshlight Kirby

Image credits: masseducation

#33 Thanks, I Hate Farm Emo

Image credits: Mmanos316

#34 Thanks, I Hate Megetables

Image credits: BushyEyes

#35 Thanks I Hate Escalators

Image credits: CactusCalin

#36 Thanks, I Hate A Saint Now

Image credits: Akephalos_Agares

#37 Thanks , I Hate It

Image credits: 69joseph-stalin420

#38 Thanks I Hate The English Language

Image credits: grizzmanchester

#39 Thanks, I Hate That Time Of The Year Again

Image credits: Currynrice9728

#40 Thanks I Hate Exciting New Ideas

Image credits: RyomaNagare

#41 Thanks I Hate Masks Now

Image credits: sreenath95

#42 Thanks I Hate Using The Word Pupper Now

Image credits: theunknown_28

#43 Thanks I Hate Chicago Bulls Logo

Image credits: Pittonecio

#44 Thanks, I Hate Leather

Image credits: regian24

#45 Thanks, I Hate Beluga Whales

Image credits: reddit.com

#46 Thanks, I Hate Skin Dogs

Image credits: nekkototoro

#47 Thanks I Hate These Shoes

Image credits: farrukhsshah

#48 Thanks, I Hate Spring

Image credits: herewardthefake

#49 Thanks, I Hate Understanding The Severity Of The Australian Fires.

Image credits: Hmmmm_Interesting

#50 Thanks, I Hate That I Have To Wear The Human Equivalent Of A Dog Tag Because I Can't Afford An Ambulance.

Image credits: Sir_Micks_Alot69

#51 Thanks I Hate Realistic Emojis

Image credits: YoanceeQBR

#52 Thanks, I Hate The Monster Mash

Image credits: MrsNacho8000

#53 Thanks, I Hate The Paradox Of Meat

Image credits: chuuYuan

#54 Thanks, I Hate The English Language

Image credits: PiDawg

#55 Thanks I Hate Permanent Cheeto Dust

Image credits: DimDimio

#56 Thanks I Hate Broken R

Image credits: pxcvc

#57 Thanks I Hate... Vanilla Extract?

Image credits: PlanttGangg

#58 Thanks, I Hate Raw Pb&j

Image credits: reddit.com

#59 Thanks, I Hate Liquid Toast

Image credits: sat03

#60 Thanks I Hate New Dino Names

Image credits: U9264

#61 Thanks, I Hate Chocolate Ramen Noodles

Image credits: qounik

#62 Thanks, I Hate Sans Serif

Image credits: Auctorion

#63 Thanks, I Hate Blasting Each Other With Particles

Image credits: Nara1337

#64 Thanks, I Hate Hand Anxiety.

Image credits: Archer2408

#65 Thanks, I Hate Stuart Little

Image credits: MrEpicUsername

#66 Thanks, I Hate 9/11 In Animal Crossing

Image credits: Inner-Juices

#67 Thanks, I Hate Thomas The Tank Engine Bed

Image credits: TWCXZ

#68 Thanks, I Hate The Toilet Paper At Wendy's...

Image credits: mistyballs

#69 Thanks, I Hate Custom Keyboards.

Image credits: MrNiceOut

#70 Thanks, I Hate Police Werewolves

Image credits: Mr_Awesome_rddt

#71 Thanks I Hate Birds With Legs

Image credits: SirWilsonConeybeare

#72 Thanks, I Hate Hollywood Boy And Girl

Image credits: reddit.com

#73 Thanks, I Hate Duck With Four Legs.

Image credits: wetthing



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3iHFxjn
via Boredpanda

“Thanks, I Hate It”: 73 Times People Made Points On The Internet That Nobody Wanted To See Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top