My 61 Comics Based On My Random And Funny Thoughts

To be completely honest, I have only recently got into making comics. I started in late 2020 as a way to keep improving my art skills and to also be able to entertain people with my art and my kind of humor, and not to mention, to keep myself from getting bored. To this day, these comics I have here today are not only my favorite comics, but are those I have a love for, due to how much time I had put into them to develop my humor, how I draw characters, certain scenes and moods, and my art style in general. So sit back, relax, grab a slice of pizza, and enjoy reading them!

More info: Instagram | twitter.com | youtube.com

#1 I Live Because I Am Alive...

#2 Re-Naming Animals

#3 Life Is Like A Game Of Chess

#4 Facts About Cats

Fun Fact: Cats won't differentiate your meowing from speaking, but they will appreciate the simple fact that you are addressing them and acknowledging them.

#5 They Just Slide Off Me...

#6 Based On A True Story

#7 Three Potato Chips, Take It Or Leave It

#8 No One Will Reject You If You Have Free Bubble Milk Tea

#9 No Gators Were Harmed In The Making Of This Comic

#10 Be Yourself, No Matter Who You Are

#11 Fun Facts About Birbs

#12 Street Cat

#13 Online Classes Be Like

This comic is actually based on the meme "Hide the pain Harold." As a student, especially one who studies online, I can sometimes forget that I have a task saved at a certain time limit.

#14 This Was A Random Thought I Had

#15 Fun Facts About Frogs

#16 Me And My Sleep Paralysis Demon Getting Their Fav Drink

#17 A Normal Pizza Is Considered A Great Pizza, But An Extra Cheese Pizza Is Honestly Terrific

#18 It's All Ogre Now...

#19 So You'll Give Samsung Sam Assistant A Compliment?

This comic is something I did recently based on the new Samsung virtual assistant.

#20 Seal: The Infamous Water Doggo

#21 That Sure Was Some Wisdom...

#22 How Touching

#23 I'm Not Actually Sure If Giraffes Can Drink Coffee

#24 Oh How The Turn Tables...

#25 Do You Like Sam's New Design?

#26 Can You Relate?

#27 Oh No

#28 My Random Thoughts

#29 In This House

This comic is supposed to be a funny response to people who used to come over to my house and ask: "Do you have a restroom?"

#30 Cookies...

#31 Pineapple Pizza

#32 What I Do Have Are A Particular Set Of Skills. Skills I Have Acquired For A Long Time

This comic is actually inspired by the style of a well-known comic artist on the internet named Mr. Lovestein.

#33 I Shouldn't Have Done That...

#34 My Submission For @kimicreative

#35 Souper Sad...

#36 That-That's Not What I Meant...

#37 Cranky Croc

This comic in particular is actually based on true facts. Turns out, hippos actually enjoy licking dangerous crocodiles. Who knew?

#38 Collaboration With The @pumpkin_comics

#39 I Am The Sneaky Ninja-I Move So Fast, It Appears That I'm Barely Moving

#40 That Feeling When You're A Crewmate And You're Just Trying To Finish Your Task

#41 In This House, We Don't Simp

#42 Pizza Puns Galore

#43 Always Have Been Sus

This comic was inspired by the popular game back in 2020 known as "Among Us."

#44 Collaboration With @atsus_is_drawing

#45 New Year, New Meme!

#46 The Life Of A Wandering Trader In Minecraft

#47 The True Answer

#48 Godzilla vs. Kong: Why They Really Fought

#49 I'm Not Simping

#50 I Will Cross The Ocean For You Though

#51 Oh Shoot... Would You Quickdraw A Cowboy?

#52 Sam's Spoopy Spooks 1: "Leave It On Repeat"

#53 This Is My Submission For @thatasiananimator's DTIYS Challenge

#54 I Asked My Followers To Roast Me

#55 I Don't Want To Be Political But-

#56 Mission Failed Successfully...

#57 What's This Strange Pumpkin Doing Here?!

#58 How To Convince Your Partner To Become Epic Floor Gang

This comic in particular is highly important to me, as it is the first comic made by me to be recognized by Pewdiepie in one of his LWAIY videos.

#59 A Well-Fought Battle Between Two Artists Complimenting Each Other

#60 Your Move Pewds

#61 Why Did I Make This Again, Brain?



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2Uo05DC
via Boredpanda

My 61 Comics Based On My Random And Funny Thoughts Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top