Hey Pandas, What Does Your Favorite Room In Your House Look Like?

Share pics down below!

#1 My Room! My Mom And I Did Drywall, Flooring, And Fixtures

#2 My Chair In The Shade

Usually there is a gentle breeze. Directly in front of me are my gardens and a pole with bird care items. Multiple feeders with different food and one of several bird baths. There is a cast of characters who hang out. They rock on the hummingbird feeder, argue often loudly, sit in the shade of the tree, or whatever. They aren't usually afraid of me. There is a chipmunk too. A rabbit got in the courtyard and hid under the steps. The chipmunk freaked. The birds reacted. It was a mess. There is a chair behind the window inside. I enjoy working in my gardens and seeing the results. So peaceful.

#3 Peaceful, But Not In My House

#4 Big Bay Window Looking Out At Pnw & Pups For Company

#5 My Bedroom, Not The Best Picture And The Room Is A Little Messy, But Oh Well

#6 This Is My Room! This Is Where I Feel Comfortable

#7 Finished My Rescue Bearded Dragon's Room, 4'x2'x2' Vivarium

#8 The Wall Of My Art Gallery

#9 I Just Like To Chill In My Bedroom

#10 Love How My Small Living Room Looks Like In My City Apartment

#11 Just Bought A House Few Months Ago, And Decorated Our "Library" Like This

#12 Living Room View

#13 My Bathtub! It’s Super Comfy

#14 My Bedroom With My Full Built In Wall Closet And Memory Foam Bed

#15 My Living Room/Art Studio/Guinea Pig Habitat. Yes There Is A Cage Of Them Behind The Plants!

#16 This Is My Bedroom. (My Bed Is On The Left With The Blue Blanket, My Sister's Bed Is The One With A Purple Blanket.

#17 Just Move A Couple Of Months Ago. This My Living Room/Work Desk/Dining.

#18 The Newly Renovated “Nerd Den.”

#19 My Own Little Corner Of The World.

#20 My Patio And Greenhouse

#21 Part Of My Office

#22 Not My Personal Home....but My Favorite Room

#23 My Storage Futon. It Isn't The Entire Room, But It Takes Up Most Of The Space



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2RABien
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What Does Your Favorite Room In Your House Look Like? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top