For This Year’s Father’s Day, I Share With You My Favorite Unstaged Father-Daughter Moments At Weddings (15 New Pics)

There’s no relationship quite like the relationship with your parents, and for me, the relationship I have with my father is so special.

So as it comes to Father's Day, I wanted to find a series of images that really represent fathers worldwide, specifically on wedding days.

Here’s a series of my favorite unstaged wedding moments that depict that special relationship and how emotions and the moment can get the better of you from a collection of the greatest wedding photographers in the business.

If you haven't seen my previous post with the same theme, you can check it out here.

#1 "How Has Dad Stolen The Show Again?"

Image credits: Jacob Gordon Photography

#2 "Let's Do This"

Image credits: Soven Amatya

#3 The Biggest O.M.G.

Image credits: Lee Allison Photography

#4 "A View I Can't Get Used To"

Image credits: Artisan X Photography

#5 "I Cannot / I Won't Watch"

Image credits: Miki Studios

#6 "Hold In There, Dad"

Image credits: Ash Davenport

#7 A Look Of Pure Love

Image credits: Dan Morris Photography

#8 The Hug Of A Lifetime

Image credits: J S Coates

#9 "I Am Going To Hold You Tight Forever"

Image credits: Ben Minnaar Photography

#10 Thumbs Up For All The Dads Out There

Image credits: Miki Studios

#11 "Oh Dear Dad, You’re Going To Make Us Go Now"

Image credits: Denise Winter Photography

#12 The Hug Of A Lifetime

Image credits: Wildly In Love

#13 A Whole Lot Of Love For Dads

Image credits: York Place Studios

#14 "I Will Always Be There For You, Dad"

Image credits: Tim Dunk

#15 Smiles All Around

Image credits: Phils Alisbury



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2TJzeRU
via Boredpanda

For This Year’s Father’s Day, I Share With You My Favorite Unstaged Father-Daughter Moments At Weddings (15 New Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top