I Sorted Famous Characters By Species And Here Are What 11 Teams Look Like

After having fun sorting pop culture characters by color (you can see how it went in my previous posts on Bored Panda here and here), I decided to go with animals!

There are so many of them, and sometimes we are so used to having a character that we forget that they are animals first!

This is what inspired me to create this new series, in which I classify all these characters with their fellow creatures of the same species as if we were doing a big family photo.

Here are my first teams, I hope you will like them!

More info: Instagram | lindabouderbala.com

#1 Lion Team

It's also the team of Kings.

If you have missed my previous drawings, check out my other fanart featuring famous characters on Bored Panda: here I gave each Pokemon a trainer that fits the best; I also imagined what pop culture characters would buy at the supermarket here and here; I illustrated famous characters who both want the same thing, characters' first day at the beach, their time in quarantine; I also showed what would happen if cartoon characters fused together here and here.

#2 Panda Team

#3 Bear Team

#4 Rabbit Team

#5 Duck Team

#6 Elephant Team

#7 Frog & Toad Team

#8 Monkey Team

#9 Pig Team

I must admit that it's more a suidae team than a pig team... But, it's hard to separate pig, hogs, warthog, etc.

#10 Turtle Team

#11 Croco Team

Including crocodiles, alligators, and caimans.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3u6OcxW
via Boredpanda

I Sorted Famous Characters By Species And Here Are What 11 Teams Look Like Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top