Hey Pandas, What Was A Small, Bad Decision You Made?

Have you ever had that one cringe moment that you now see as a bad decision but wasn't that bad? Post it here!

#1

Procrastinating. I wanna stop, but maybe later?

#2

If I'm being completely honest, it's posting my opinion onto BP. I have beliefs that apparently the majority of people here disagree with, so now I rarely speak my thoughts out, because I'm afraid of judement. :')

#3

Not being able to say "no" when I should.

#4

overeating

#5

Not focusing to much on school when i should have

#6

Not visiting my relatives when o was a teenager because I wanted to look "cold and distant". Now many of my amazing and loving aunts, uncles and grandparents are dead I would give up anything to go back and time and hugged then ?

#7

Stress eating “ eating my feelings.” If I could address my stress and anxiety better, and stop normalizing food as stress reduction.

#8

a messy room

#9

Going to a huge 4-year uni instead of a CC. Costs were nuts and the teaching was impersonal

#10

Letting myself get used time and time again.

#11

Staying at a job too long here I was unappreciated and paid crap wages, for no good reason other than it was familiar and the prospect of leaving it was scary.

#12

Staying with my mum when my parents split up

#13

Using the key once on my math homework. Now every time I can't complete it easily I get frustrated, remember how easy copying the key is, and copy it. I can not stop it's insane

#14

Not speaking my real feeling because it can sound harsh. It always ended up with me being hurt cause I’m too sensitive.

Boy, how great my life would be if I can speak it up.

#15

marrying the wrong person

#16

Playing video games at school, I never got caught but now I can't sleep well.

#17

Not caring about high school, I had no GPA in 11th grade. Still doing well in life but if I would have applied even anything back then who knows.

#18

I said my opinion on a character's sexuality in an anime because I think he's Bisexual (not proven and I even say that but it is a huge theory) and I started an entire war on a YouTube video with one comment that said "There is no way this character is straight"

#19

Gas station sushi.

#20

Trusting a fart after eating Mexican food.

#21

engaged in an online discussion

#22

Trust a friend that pushed me in a lake causing me to get surgery on my foot.

#23

Making my bedtime too late. Now, it's really hard for me to go to sleep any earlier and I have to wake up early so I'm always tired. :|

#24

I'm going to tell myself that I'm going to play Minecraft for only 1-2 hours but i end up playing it for 5 hours

#25

When I bought my home, I put my husband on the deed even though the mortgage was in my name and my parents had given me the downpayment. He tried to get half when we divorced, but I reminded him that I paid off his student loans with my inheritance and he shut right up. I miss that house.

#26

Quitting a job after 20 years due to racial discrimination ?

#27

I was accepted into a few colleges and chose the one further from home. After one year I transferred and all my credits didn’t transfer so I basically was a freshmen for 2 years due to my bad decision of just not going to the closer college in the first place.

#28

being born

#29

Agreeing to wash the whole team's rugby jerseys when they played on grass on a wet day. (Their team colours are white and Maroon)

#30

binge watching shows, and them missing them once i watched all the episodes later

#31

Nearly committing suicide

#32

today... telling my colleagues at work that i once helped a young refugee with integration...

#33

16 when a lit agent wanted to represent my novel. I told her I could only write short stories ??

#34

Lying a lot ?

#35

To come to work today...

#36

i decided to skip pe for a day next pe class we were doing gymnastics and it was compulsory and they practiced in the class I missed so I had a sprained foot because I missed 1 pe class

#37

Creating and using a BoredPanda account.

#38

Picking up German. Oh my Scheiße, I can't even stop it now

#39

50 years ago, I could have bought cakes of Red Seal pu’er tea in Hong Kong for about two bucks a cake. They had piles of them. Now one is worth about $300,000.

#40

i got a lot of em.
repeatedly breaking the trust of those i love (not like commiting a crime, more like computer when not allowed).
Not taking my meds because "i can miss it just this once" and "eh i don't have water up here" or "i'm in bed already"
Less my fault, but not telling my mother that i'm not grabbing her because i'm joking around, i'm grabbing her because i have a bad headrush. if i'd told her, i wouldn't have hit my head on the table after fainting.
Overeating.
Staying up too late.
Not studying enough.
Not taking enough notes in class.
Procrastinating.
Breaking the "take care of yourself and your mental health and don't do dangerous things" contract.
The list goes on for miles, as most of my decisions are small and bad.

#41

Letting my father push me into computer science instead of graphic design when choosing a carreer path.

#42

Deciding to drive to the hospital to see my dad for the last time. I wrote the car off, thankfully was not injured but could have avoided that accident by realising I was too emotional to drive.

#43

Started "dating" too soon. It set the unstable pace for the rest of my emotional life. And led to worse decisions.

#44

Not being born two weeks earlier than my actual birthday. My great grandpa passed away two weeks before i was born and i honestly hate myself for it. I wish i got to meet him everyday of my life and all of my other friends like to make fun of me for not being able to meet him. They all have met theirs though.

#45

not having a good voice if i did i could tell my sister to not want to move at 15 beacause our parents and family can die anytime and we need to spend as much gime with them as possible and she would take me serious

#46

Not going to college! I wish I had pursued my dream to be an avian vet; now I don’t have the time to do it.

#47

Bitcoin

#48

eating lots of food

#49

Downloading Gacha-related stuff. I am too rooted in the community to ever stop. Ever. (Technically, its my sis's fault)

#50

I was given the chance to fly a plane. I fricking hate myself for that

from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3vTodLI
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, What Was A Small, Bad Decision You Made? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top