30 More Of My Comics On How The Pandemic Has Changed Our Lives

As we are (hopefully) approaching the end of the pandemic, spring is in full bloom and the mood is more optimistic. While my sourdough baking days are over, I am still "baking" a new drawing each day. Since the start of the pandemic, drawing has been a great way to deal with stress. As a silver lining, I've rediscovered drawing again. After a long day of endless zoom meetings, it's refreshing to work on a small creative project.

I get inspired by literally anything: a toilet paper roll, talking to friends and family, online shopping, scrolling Facebook, or when reading the news. My original series was "before and after" focused on how our lives have changed during the pandemic, but since then, I've explored a few additional concepts. One new theme I've been excited about is inanimate objects that can talk to each other, for example, what if a face mask could complain to a toilet paper roll about its job? Or what would a chair say to a butt? I found that these objects are perfect metaphors for daily life (or maybe I am losing it from being in the lockdown for too long.) I also like drawing silly charts and puns.

I hope you enjoy this freshly baked batch of drawings! Previous posts: Part 1Part  2Part  3Part  4, Part 5, and Part 6

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com | twitter.com

#1 Cooking

#2 Post Pandemic Closet Archaeology

#3 Social Distanced Office

#4 Daydreaming

#5 Working

#6 Feeling Tired

#7 The New Normal

#8 Spending Time

#9 Daily Routune

#10 My Job Sucks

#11 Vac-A-Variant

#12 My Life

#13 Have To Tried Keto?

#14 Vaccine Shot

#15 Breaking News

#16 The Normal

#17 Pandemic Spring

#18 This Pandemic I've Been

#19 WFH Daily Schedule

#20 Returning To Normal

#21 Getting Back To The Office

#22 Wasted Years

#23 Introverts

#24 Vacation

#25 Vaccine Passport

#26 Most Demanded

#27 Reopening Too Soon

#28 Pandemic Life

#29 Drained

#30 Back To Normal



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2RrOt10
via Boredpanda

30 More Of My Comics On How The Pandemic Has Changed Our Lives Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top