People Are Sharing The Worst Baby Names (43 Answers)

One of the benefits of having a kid is you get to name them. That way, you can honor your grandad, pay your respects to the artist who has inspired you, or... show the world you're a bit weird.

A month ago, Reddit user Hasden2007 asked other users on the platform, "What is the worst name you could give a child?" Turns out, there's no shortage of those.

So far, the post has received over 4.7K replies. From Strawberry Rain to Chastity, here are some of the most upvoted ones.

#1

My coworker named her baby "Strawberry Rain", which would be a great name if she had given birth to a bottle of shampoo

Image credits: captainmagictrousers

#2

X Æ A-12

Image credits: Bobik8

#3

I have heard of many bad names, but Sex Fruit is probably the worst I have seen.

Image credits: RoyalGelly

#4

Princess. A girl in my high school was legally named princess but she went by her middle name. There was also a girl who’s name was Sunny Day and she was the emo kid

Image credits: ugly_crier420

#5

Mystic Pigeon? She was a client at my office.

Apparently it’s a real surname and her parents were hippies so named her “Mystic”. Like who’s ever going to take her seriously??

Image credits: Awesomesause88

#6

My mum once worked at a school and there was a kid called "Thank God".

Image credits: TumblrIsTheBest

#7

I actually went to school with a guy named Richard Rash. To make it worse his mother was a teacher there

Image credits: LilPeaHen

#8

Baby

Just a Baby.

Image credits: Williukea

#9

Seen it all. Met a woman named Anal. Pronounced "Ah-nuhl". I had a friend named Cleopatra. And had a relative named Sextus but he just was called "Uncle Sex". Even heard of one called Merlin!

Image credits: Hella111

#10

Chastity

Image credits: Marsmetic

#11

I know a family with 4 kids: Prince, Princess, Precious, and Becca. The Becca at the end kills me lol

Image credits: katabatic21

#12

Some girl I knew named her daughter Tru Love, I still can’t get over that bizarre combination

Image credits: ChattyGracieLou

#13

Tequila. Sibling was Margarita

Image credits: Anonymouspapayaz

#14

Scooter. Hell no. I would not even name a dog that

Image credits: Michaeldim1

#15

How about not giving your child a name? There was a kid I went to high school with whose legal first name was "Unnamed Baby Boy". I don't know the story behind that though.

Image credits: NotEvenJohn

#16

Peter File

Image credits: ViridianKumquat

#17

Jack Cass, I know it’s bad because it’s my name

Image credits: ettowa

#18

I worked in Nigeria for a while and had a co-worker called Thank God Limejuice. It wasn’t a windup. That was his actual name

Image credits: Open-Zebra

#19

Methaney

Image credits: SomeWhat97

#20

gaylord (yes its an actual name)

Image credits: frenzzyLeggs

#21

I have a friend named Johnson. That’s no big deal, but his last name is Smalls.

Image credits: hotdogfluster

#22

There was a girl in high school with the last name Storms. She got knocked up at 14. She named the kid Sylva Winta. I always thought was really terrible.

Image credits: lizzpop2003

#23

Abcde (pronounce ab-city)

Image credits: CauldronOfCum

#24

I know someone who named their kid Khaleesi, yikes.

Image credits: promofaux

#25

Blanket

Image credits: Armchairengineer1960

#26

Corona/Covid

#27

Soup, apparently

#28

I went to elementary school with a girl named Percyphanie, no bs. Kids used to clown her and call her PerSyphilis lol

Image credits: tzylco

#29

Went to school with a girl named Candace Barbara Machine. Candy Bar Machine!

#30

I read a story once about triplets that were named Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Please dont do that

#31

“Miracle”. I work in a PICU and kids named this never seem to have a good outcome

#32

Satan.

Well, unless of course you want them to be a lawyer when they grow up, in which case it might to a good marketing ploy.

Image credits: cask__redie

#33

theres a british chef, jamie oliver, who named his children the following:

poppy honey rosie

petal blossom rainbow

buddy bear maurice

daisy boo pamela

river rocket blue dallas someone call childline

Image credits: peachxstile

#34

I've always disliked the name "Guy"

Image credits: thespunkmunky

#35

A friend of a friend was named ‘Forsheeza Jolly Goodfellow’ before she had it changed. Can’t even imagine having to deal with that at school

#36

Pridges Pancakes. He changed it to Richard Johnson.

But Olympic skier Anna Banana kept her name.

Image credits: larrymoencurly

#37

when i worked at chick-fil-a way back in the day, I was taking this girl's order and it time time to ask for her name, she was being very hesitant. So I was just waiting for a reply until her mom says "Sorry she's shy!!" looks me in the eyes with a smile and tells me "Her name is Thankful!" ....poor child

#38

I've seen a few little boys named Riot. That name seems pretty bad to me

#39

My cousin dated a woman named Perpetual.

#40

i know a woman named "Sweet Kisses"

#41

North West

#42

I read a post a few months back asking if Huckleberry was a good name for her son

Image credits: Saaltychocolate

#43

Hunter

from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3sEQ805
via Boredpanda

People Are Sharing The Worst Baby Names (43 Answers) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top