I Created 22 More Animal Comics To Spread Some Positivity

I created a heartwarming comic about an alligator called ‘Buddy Gator’ to spread some positive vibes. Some of us may have a difficult time now, but I believe that as long as we have someone to stand by us, everything will be alright.

Buddy Gator is a good and friendly alligator. Maybe we all need a buddy like him when we in a hard time.

You can find my previous posts on Bored Panda hereherehereherehere, here, and here

More info: Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com | buddygator.com | Weibo

#1 Grocery Shopping

#2 Give A Lift

#3 Eagle Attack

#4 Cupcake

#5 Taxi

#6 Water Fun

#7 The Sharks Is Around

#8 Outdoor Lighting

#9 Lovely Present

#10 Snowman

#11 Champion Runner

#12 Can't Wait For The Spring

#13 No Net, No Problem

#14 Kidnap

#15 Sharing Is Caring

#16 Practicing

#17 Safety Donut

#18 Be Nice

#19 Don't Worry, I'm Here

#20 Toilet

#21 Babysitter

#22 Yum Yum



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3ml97ep
via Boredpanda

I Created 22 More Animal Comics To Spread Some Positivity Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top