Hey Pandas, Show A Picture Of Something That Gives You Nostalgia

All you gotta do is show a picture of something that reminds you of your childhood! That's it!

#1 Ok Ok Hear Me Out Though

#2 The Intro To Video Games For Me

#3 Mix Tapes On Casettes

Image credits:

#4 Everyone Wanted One Of These In 1996

#5 Pogs

#6 I Used To Accompany My Mom To A Grocer's So I Can Rent These Books From A Store Next To It

#7 Snes Super Mario World, I Still Have A Snes And This Game Has Been My Favourite Since I Was 15

#8 Classic

#9 Me And My Dad Goofing Around In A Photo Booth. I’m Nine

#10 Recess

#11 Going Here To Rent Movies

#12 The Greatest Toy Ever!!!

#13 Dinosaurs, I Miss Them

#14 Commodore 64, Our First Home Computer, So Much Fun

#15 Come On Guys... This Is The Correct Answer

#16 1982.... Best Times Of My Youth (And Today)!

#17 We Used To Play Dodge Jarts. Yes, All The Toys Wanted To Kill You In The 70's

#18 Been Planning Deaths Since The Early Days

#19 Troll Dolls. I Had So Many As A Kid And I Wish I Still Had Most Of Them

#20 Still Standing Strong But Few Are Missing (Google Street View)

#21 My Brother And I Loved Our Big Wheels. I Liked To Turn Mine Into A Rime Machine. Good Times

#22 This Was Released Way Before I Was Born, But I Remember Playing This A Few Times

#23 The Best Book Series Ever?

#24 Full House

#25 50 Cents So My Sister Could Beat Me, Everyday After School, We Were Tricked Into Growing Up!

#26 Golden Axe

#27 Most Of You Were Not Yet Born, But I Was There !!! I Don't Have Any Original Photos Of The Event, Just The Ones I Find In The Media, But I Was There !!!

#28 I Still Have This Song Stuck In My Head After All These Years

#29 Any One Else Do This?

#30 This Logo Screen

#31 Dino Nuggies And Potato Smileys

#32 One Of These Bad Boys

#33 They Smell Alone Would Bring Me Back!

Image credits:

#34 Where Do I Start; Countless Hours, Happiness And Of Course, Sayyyy-Gerrrr!

#35 Garbage Pail Kids. I Loved These, Had Lots Of Them, Still Have Them. And The Smell

#36 Collecting Beanie Babies

#37 I Had One Of These! It Became An Extention Of My Body

#38 Girls Were Playing This All The Time During Recess - Chinese Jump Rope!

#39 Telephone Booth Whidby Island Washington. This Picture Is One Of My Most Prized On My Roll

#40 Ah, Those Angry Teachers!!

#41 New Kids On The Block Pjs With A Color Forms Set On Christmas Morning, Anyone?

#42 Bagpuss

#43 Mattel's 33'' Space1999 Eagle - 45+ Years Has Earned It It's Place In The Rec-Room

#44 Cyberchase, The Absolute Best Show On PBS KIDS

#45 1970's Breyer Horses. Still Have All 13 In A Box Somewhere

#46 Ren And Stimpy Show

#47 God You Don't Know How Much I Loved This As A Kid. Couldn't Find A Better Image Online, Sorry

#48 Here's The Only Arcade Game I Ever Truly Mastered

#49 Ladies... Who Else Is Embarrassed We Ever Wore This Growing Up?

#50 I Played This Game So Much!

#51 The Golden Age Of The 49ers (Sigh)

#52 You Can Hear This Picture

#53 Many Hours And Lots Of Ink Spent On This!

#54 Tell Me I'm Wrong... I'll Wait...

#55 Vertibird!

#56 The Excitement Of Opening These In The 90s Was Unbeatable.

#57 Stampy Cat... I Can't Be The Only One!

#58 2xl ... His Jokes Were Dad Joke Level!

#59 Old Internet

Image credits:

#60 Time To Show My Age....... Artillery Game For Dos

#61 Playing LEGO Racers Back In The Day

#62 Chrome Canvas! I Played This As A Kid!

#63 Chu-Bobs: Bubble-Gum Records In Miniature Album Covers

#64 This Game Frustrated Me So Much

#65 Shidonni, That Beautiful, Amazing, Precious Game. I Was Born In The 2000s So Probably Not As Old As Most Things On This List But I Remembered This Today And Im Crying I Miss This Game So Much

#66 I Tried My Best To Take A Screenshot, But You Get The Idea

#67 The Ferrari Of Bikes In '85

#68 Thank You For The Beautiful Childhood ?

#69 Still Have All The Pieces

#70 For Me, Its Botw

#71 Loved This Show... Made In Canada But Very Popular In Australia!



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3fKZiFv
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Show A Picture Of Something That Gives You Nostalgia Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top