Hey Pandas, Drop Something Nostalgic From The 2010’s

Just find a pic that is so nostalgic to you that you might cry. 2000's or 2010's!

#1 Here Is Mine

#2 The Potter Puppet Pals... I Think This Counts? Idk If They Posted That Year But E

#3 I Think I Win

#4 Silly Bandz

#5 Zhu-Zhu Pets

#6 Play Time

#7 The Age Of Troll-Face Memes

#8 The Original Try Not To Laugh!!!

#9 Do Y'all Remember Team Umizoomi?

#10 Lalaloopsy

#11 Club Penguin

#12 Ice Bucket Challenge

#13 I Miss This Computer

#14 Iron Man!!! Mayb Idk If It's Nostalgic But Come On It's Iron Man

#15 This, I Remember Staying Up Late Playing Some Pokemon

#16 Handy Manny

#17 Bunchems!! (They Get Stuck In Hair So Much Smh)

#18 The Cat I Never Had

#19 Twinkle Toes. Every Kindergartner Had These

#20 Creepy Clown Sightings

#21 These Things. I Freaking Loved These

#22 Ohh The Dab

#23 Wait I Forgot Something! Boom.

#24 Does This Ring A Bell?

#25 These Are Still My Biggest Weakness...

#26 One Of My Favorite Expansions To World Of Warcraft Came Out

#27 Nyan Cat

#28 If Your A 2010-2011 Who Had Strict Parents Or No Cable, You'll Know Who This Kid Is.

#29 What Does The Fox Say On Just Dance 2015 For Wii

#30 Remember This?

#31 Tron Man, This Movie Was The Best, I've Watched It Hundreds Of Times...

#32 Dirty Jobs

Image credits:

#33 The Original Game With All The Old Islands

#34 Anyone Remember Them

#35 Magna-Tiles

#36 If You Don’t Remember This You Have No Childhood

#37 Idk If This Counts But Here You Go

#38 We All Watched This For No Reason

#39 This Shouldn't Need A Title...

Image credits:

#40 Wow! Wow! Wubzzy! Wubzzy Wubzzy Wow Wow!

#41 Which One Did You Hear. I Remember Thiss

#42 Jon Stewart Hosting Daily Show

#43 The Harlem Shake Challenge

#44 Nicky Ricky Dicky And Dawn

#45 Does This Count?

#46 Once You Shop You Can’t Stop!

#47 Webkinz. As You Can See I Still Have My Favorite One, Lol.

#48 Here You Go, @sista Of The Moon

#49 I Played The Songs The Other Day And I Still Know All The Words :)

#50 Strong Bad

#51 I Don't Know If You Guys Remember But Fijit Friends Was The Boom To Me

#52 Mario Party Dsi

#53 This Game!



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3aNkG9V
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Drop Something Nostalgic From The 2010’s Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top