77 People Share Pictures Of The Most Passive-Aggressive Exchanges They’ve Ever Witnessed

Sometimes it's not about what you say. It's how you say it. There are people whose passive-aggressive remarks are so creative, so petty, so next level, you can't help but respect their words. Even if you're on the receiving end.

Yes, passive-aggressive behavior can be a symptom of several mental disorders, but it's not considered to be a distinct mental health condition. Even though this type of behavior can affect a person's ability to create and maintain healthy relationships and can cause problems at work, there are ways to manage it so that it doesn't have a negative impact on someone's quality of life.

So let's hope the folks who ended up on this list are managing it just fine!

#1

Image credits: Wheezy__T

#2

Image credits: a_jayinthelife

#3

My gym is pretty passive-aggressive

Image credits: Onduri

#4

Image credits: imgur.com

#5

Image credits: imgur.com

#6

Image credits: clur19

#7

Image credits: Fleimkepa

#8

Image credits: imgur.com

#9

This passive aggressive car sticker...

Image credits: balasurr

#10

Image credits: DBentleyMiller

#11

Image credits: luvlylottie

#12

Image credits: JELLYFISH_FROM_SPACE

#13

Image credits: londonroll

#14

This is what happens when people submit passive-aggressive office memos where I work.

Image credits: Brodoor

#15

British passive aggressiveness at it's best

Image credits: ChopsMagee

#16

Image credits: LandyRS

#17

Image credits: kodachromerin

#18

Image credits: passive.agressive.pdx

#19

My roommate put this on our fridge

Image credits: imgur.com

#20

Image credits: misswellbelove

#21

I woke up to find a message from my SO...

Image credits: imgur.com

#22

The passive aggressive sign at I place I'm visiting.

Image credits: NOTLD1990

#23

Image credits: Hanabibabidibuu

#24

Trying to teach my girlfriend how the thermostat works

Image credits: imgur.com

#25

Image credits: sturdyAlex

#26

passive agressive gas station

Image credits: icorrectyourgerman

#27

My girlfriend buys passive-aggressive coffee filters

Image credits: imgur.com

#28

Image credits: imgur.com

#29

Image credits: leester86

#30

Image credits: puckley

#31

Image credits: TedBuckley

#32

Image credits: schulerbenson

#33

Image credits: Fenwaywookie

#34

Image credits: abc123987xyz

#35

Image credits: nick.cam

#36

Image credits: teelurt87

#37

My wife made me a passive aggressive flow chart to use every time I get hungry

Image credits: biscoff_nutella

#38

Passive aggressive evangelizing

Image credits: Saintrph

#39

Image credits: lucyjamesgames

#40

Image credits: seriouslywheresjackie

#41

A really passive aggressive license plate I saw today.

Image credits: Arbeter3

#42

Passive aggressive roommate preparing for valentines day.

Image credits: Jiminycricketmuncher

#43

This shirt from china is unintentionally passive aggressive

Image credits: Leifeo

#44

A passive aggressive album poster by while she sleeps (UK metal band)

Image credits: ads90

#45

Image credits: itsmrroyster

#46

Image credits: brianklaas

#47

My dad found my passive aggressive note that I wrote to the tooth fairy. It was better than I remember.

Image credits: judokitten

#48

Our boss send out an email and asked us to put up a sign in order to be more cautious about printing in color. Let the games begin

Image credits: gnooble82

#49

I Need Some Of These

Image credits: TheExtraordinaryCayde7

#50

We just moved into a townhouse with a 2 car garage and my roommate doesn't quite leave me enough room to park (My car is the silver one). I came home around 2:30 and was not having it so I pulled up as close as I could to her so I could fit. I had the same amount of room on the driver side. I don't know if I could do that again so I thought I would share before this gets downvoted to usersub hell.

Image credits: TheWhiteCollarBrawlerMann

#51

Image credits: JakeNbakeX

#52

Image credits: jamesamatthews

#53

My wife is a little passive aggressive.

Image credits: waterwings89

#54

Image credits: angienussey

#55

Image credits: tigereyedgal_x

#56

Image credits: sean_cummings

#57

Image credits: rob_barri

#58

Image credits: mmcmillan16

#59

Image credits: best.periodt

#60

Image credits: jesswhelehan

#61

Image credits: hammerathletic

#62

Image credits: thepaolovee

#63

And the winner for most passive aggressive company goes to...

Image credits: sosogeekd

#64

Image credits: inkristyble

#65

Image credits: SexfireXS

#66

Image credits: clairechardonkahl

#67

Image credits: kentucky-fried-ass

#68

My team and I came into work on a Saturday and shortly after, one of my male co workers notified us of this in the guys bathroom

Image credits: ender33

#69

Image credits: saldas

#70

Image credits: carolinelucymur

#71

Image credits: stephrcdore

#72

Image credits: Ollierb

#73

Image credits: shebuilds_kitchens

#74

Image credits: sabrosa_

#75

Image credits: advice_from_marta

#76

Image credits: RuRuRunIt

#77

My boyfriend says I'm passive aggressive.

Image credits: Jennacide88



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/32Qnaj8
via Boredpanda

77 People Share Pictures Of The Most Passive-Aggressive Exchanges They’ve Ever Witnessed Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top