My 22 New Comics On How The COVID-19 Has Changed Our Lives

It's hard to believe it's been a year since the official start of the Covid-19 pandemic. I could never imagine our lives would change in such dramatic ways. Since the beginning of lockdown, I've been drawing Covid Life cartoons to blow off some stress, and thought I'd just make a few and would run out of ideas, but the new ideas kept on coming and coming.

Just because everything changed so much, everyday things became surreal. For instance, since all doctor visits became virtual, I was joking the other day that "going" to a doctor would require showing different body parts on a video call, so I turned this conversation into a drawing.

As Zoom fatigue has set in and summer plans have been canceled, it's hard not to feel tired at the end of each day. Drawing has helped lift my mood each evening, it's been a great way to laugh and share some joy with others.

Hope you enjoy this fresh new batch! Previous posts: Part 1, Part  2, Part  3, Part  4, and Part 5.

 

More info: Instagram | twitter.com | irinablok.com

#1 Co-Workers

#2 Things I Don't Miss

#3 Weekend

#4 Screen Shot

#5 Pandemic Doctor Visits

#6 Pandemic End

#7 Pandemic Day 562

#8 Vaccine Rollout

#9 Covid Case Count

#10 Honey I'm Home All The Time

#11 Public Transit

#12 Pandemic Dating

#13 Valentines Day

#14 2021

#15 Covid In Hell

#16 Pandemic Valentines

#17 Still Waiting For Vaccine

#18 Hope

#19 Bikini

#20 Us Tech Jobs

#21 Getting Vaccine

#22 The World



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/30OOnli
via Boredpanda

My 22 New Comics On How The COVID-19 Has Changed Our Lives Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top