Woman Wears A Different Stunning Dress Every Time She Takes Out The Trash Like She’s Going To A Party (13 Pics)

During the long months of quarantine, the majority of us working and studying from home have become really comfortable (maybe even too comfortable), mostly living in sweats and PJs. I know I'm guilty of that. And even when I'm on a mission to take out the trash or to go grocery shopping, I still refuse to dress up in something more appropriate.

But you know what—if that's not what you want, you don't have to live like this. Even if you have nowhere to be, you can still get ready by putting on the flyest outfit in your closet. No one, not even the global pandemic, can stop you from looking your best. A 49-year-old woman named Nicola Matthews is here to prove it.

Nicola from Waltham Abbey, Essex decided to bring some joy to herself and her neighborhood by dressing up in a fancy gown every time she leaves the house to take out her garbage. Her little project lasted 20 weeks with showtime every Wednesday at 8 pm. With that being said, Bored Panda invites you to look through some of the most iconic taking-out-garbage outfits by Nicola Matthews.

#1

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#2

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#3

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

Turns out, the woman drew inspiration from the UK actress Amanda Holden. "Amanda Holden posed for her Ball Gowns Bins Out wearing a long pink dress, and I thought, 'I’ve got a dress like that,' so I decided to pose as a one off with my wheelie bin," Nicola told The Metro.

#4

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#5

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#6

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

"I called it wheelie bin Wednesday, actually my bins go out on Monday but that doesn’t sound as good so I pushed my bin outside my house on Wednesday evenings and my neighbours, Christine and Gary, kindly took pictures," Nicola explained to The Metro. All the dresses she wore were made by her grandma Hilda Green who was a professional dress maker.

#7

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#8

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#9

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

As the weeks went on, Nicola's appetite for cheering people up during these difficult times grew more and more. Until one day, the woman decided to put her fancy looks into work by attempting to raise some money for The Fire Fighters Charity.

On Sunday 31 May, Nicola dressed up and took her wheelie bin out on the road, walking the 3.5 mile route. "I raised about £645 in the end. People put money in my tin along the way and my neighbours all came out to clap me. It was actually quite emotional, because of how much support I got," she told The Fire Fighter Charity.

#10

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#11

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#12

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS

#13

Image credits: Nicola Matthews via SWNS



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/2LogG5w
via Boredpanda

Woman Wears A Different Stunning Dress Every Time She Takes Out The Trash Like She’s Going To A Party (13 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top