I Illustrated 30 Bad Puns Inspired By Everyday Objects

As 2020 comes to an end, it feels exhausting with a never-ending cycle of bad news and endless doomscrolling. It's been a difficult year for all of us and my way to cope has been cooking and drawing cartoons. I work during the day as a designer, and in my spare time, I started drawing the series that I called Covid Life that I originally posted on Bored Panda.

I've also started another series called Pretty Bad Puns that's more lighthearted and not related to corona. It's a collection of silly "dad jokes," as my daughter calls them, just making fun of words in English. I get inspired by everyday objects—such as a coffee mug, bagel, clock, and others. Sometimes when I read the news, all of a sudden, I see some words like "salad dressing" and imagine that salad is actually dressing in clothes. If I have the idea, I grab the iPad and draw it really quick.

Some puns are pretty cringeworthy, but some are so bad they might be actually good.

I had fun drawing these, hope you enjoy these too!

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com

#1 Microwave

#2 Sock Drawer

#3 Dirty Dishes

#4 Mug Shot

#5 Time Consuming

#6 Soap Opera

#7 Tired

#8 Running Water

#9 Guinea Pig

#10 Strong Coffee

#11 Boxer Shorts

#12 Flash Sale

#13 50% Off Sale

#14 Straight As

#15 Huge Shoe Sale

#16 Minds

#17 Soft Drink

#18 Tree Bark

#19 Sharp Knife

#20 Salad Dressing

#21 Active Yeast

#22 Honeycomb

#23 Jump On A Call

#24 Football Fan

#25 Self-Help Book

#26 Shop Till You Drop

#27 Quick Question

#28 Save $20

#29 Happy Pills

#30 Bagel With Lox



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3o9oV4e
via Boredpanda

I Illustrated 30 Bad Puns Inspired By Everyday Objects Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top