I Illustrate Norwegian-To-English Idiom Translations To Show How Weird They Can Be To Non-Native Speakers (16 Pics)

What is a “Slow Cheese,” an “Environmental Pig,” or a “Cardboard Skull,” you might ask?

Well, if you read on, I will tell you!

A little while back, I posted some illustrations of bad, but funny, translations of Norwegian words here on Bored Panda.

You people seemed to like it, so I decided to make yet another post with weird Norwegian idioms as well.

For more content, you can also follow my Instagram and let me know what you would like to see next!

Hope you like it!

More info: Instagram

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3sDnxt5
via Boredpanda

I Illustrate Norwegian-To-English Idiom Translations To Show How Weird They Can Be To Non-Native Speakers (16 Pics) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top