Hey Pandas, Show Your Hidden Talents

Hello, fellow Pandas! I have a challenge for you: show me your hidden talents in a photo! It can be anything, from a weird thing you can do with your tongue, fingers, maybe even face, to a strange instrument you play or something unusual you like to do.  Don't be shy, everyone's a little weird.

Be sure to post appropriate pictures and be nice to each other! Upvote your favorite hidden talents and don't forget to leave a comment.

#1 I Can Make Two Cats And A Dog Appear Out Of Nowhere By Opening The Fridge

#2 I Love You

#3 I Call This The Fork Tongue

#4 Bonus: Candy Cane Nails

#5 This Is My Only Random Talent

#6 I Know Everything There Is To Know About Middle Earth?

#7 I Call It The "Seashell"

#8 This Is My Hidden Talents And When I Was Doing This There Was Like A Dot On My Finger

#9 I Can Put My Foot Behind My Head If That Counts

#10 I Can Dislocate My Thumb

#11 This Is About All I Can Do. Yes, That Is My Pinky And Yes, It's Pointing The Other Way...

#12 Sucking My Knuckles In

#13 I Can Bend My Finger Back At A 90 Degree Angle. My Mom Hates It

#14 I Can Cross Both Pairs Of Fingers Simultaneously, And On Both Hands At The Same Time

#15 Really Flexible Fingers

#16 The Classic Taco Tongue

#17 Finger Shapes

#18 I Can Do This Xd I Never Saw How I Can Look While Doing This! Xd And I’m Not A Gymnast

#19 I Can Bend Both Of My Thumbs In A Weird Way! ( Yeah I Know Someone Already Had This , But I Think Its Cool )

#20 I Guess This Is Remotely Cool...

#21 I Don’t Know If This Counts But My Thumb Can Do This

#22 I Can Do The Finger Knot Thing

#23 I Can Bend My Index, Middle, And Ring Finger Without Bending The Tip, Though I Don't Really Know If Most People Can Do It

#24 I Can Roll My Eyes Separetely.

#25 I Can Also Do This :)

#26 My Second Post Idk How I’m So Flexible Xd

#27 I Can Do This (It Doesn't Really Look Like I'm Doing Anything But I Am Dislocating My Thumb I Promise)

#28 I Know Way Too Much Of The Harry Potter Cast From Memory, I Guess?

#29 Top Photo Is My Tongue Touching My Tongue And The Bottom Photo Is Showing How Wide My Tongue Is.

#30 I Can Do Spock And The Thumb Behind My Hand

#31 All Of My Fingers Are Double Jointed On Both Joints And I Cant Take A Pic But I Can Also Touch My Thumb To My Wrist In Both Directions On Both Hands.

#32 Star!! And Heart!!!

#33 At First I Thought This Was Sorta Normal, Turns Out It' Not! I Can Crack Every Joint In My Body! I Can Also Sit Comfortably Like This (Yes, That's My Leg Slumped Over My Shoulder)

#34 I Don't Know If This Counts, But I Can Separate My Fingers Into Two Groups Quite Voluntarily And Without Stress.



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3pK50ZV
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Show Your Hidden Talents Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top