Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of The Strangest Thing In Your Room

Post a photo of whatever you think is strange!

#1 Seuss!

#2 What To Do With Used Corks!

#3 Gumballs And Gargoyle

#4 Antique Sign & Fire Extinguisher

#5 I Got Bored

#6 This Derpy Golden Bug Was Given To Me By My Russian Neighbor Last Christmas

#7 Mouse That Dispenses Liquid Paper

#8 My Pinhead Voodoo/ Fetish Statuette

#9 They

#10 A Tiny Hen

#11 10 Kilometer Range Walkie Talkie And A 10x Monocle

#12 My Poor Unloved, Disabled Dalek. One Of The Cat Tribe Ran Off With It’s Eye Stalk And I Can’t Find It

#13 Piece Of A Leg Bone From A Dinosaur

#14 Replica Sabertooth And Shot Gun Shells

#15 A Weird Cat Massager

#16 Cool Diary, Feather Quill, And Ocean In A Bottle Made With Crystals I Grew

#17 Where Do I Begin?

#18 Pig Farts & Garlic

#19 LOTR Map Skirt

#20 Yes, I Am Aware That I Am A Little Bit Too Old For This Movie, But I Love This Poster!

#21 This Painting Of Alakazam That My Best Friend Made For Me

#22 I Had Way Too Many Options Available For This Post........hulk, Red Dog & The Candy Machine

#23 My BF's Curious Little Arduino Board (Or Something Like That?) To Control Our LED Lights...

#24 I Have A Squirrel Skeleton! Found It In A Bird House While Cleaning It Out

#25 This Is Gonna Take 3 Posts Because I Don't Know How To Add More Then One Pic

#26 This Doll House I Never Play With

#27 Cypress Knee From Suwannee River

#28 A Dead Coin

#29 And Last One

#30 This Is A Derpy Strawberry Cow That I Drew And It Looks Like It Is Sinking Into A Swap

#31 Found This In My Room. Don't Know Where It Came From But It's Been Here Since I First Moved Here.

#32 My Billie Eilish Fan Art Thing That I Made And It Looks Horrible And Billie Is Amazing Whoever Doesnt Think That Should Really Think Twice!!!!

#33 My Derps, The Owl Is Named Squishy And The Fox Is Named Paws.why Do I Own These.

#34 (2/3)

#35 Have Yourself A Scary Little Christmas

#36 Cardboard Box Gravestone From A School Project ?

#37 Some Of My Toys On The Shelf Of My Computer Desk

#38 Just Some Body Soaps

#39 Next Image Of My Computer Shelf.

#40 Snowman Pen. I Think I Made My Dad Buy It For Me At Grocery Store?? *apologizes For Terrible Room Decor That She Desperately Wants To Change*

#41 Well, If She Gets To My Bedroom...

#42 My Toastercycle - Found It In Arizona, And My Hubby, Who Was My Boyfriend At The Time, Had It Shipped To Me As A Surprise



from Bored Panda https://bit.ly/3o137H2
via Boredpanda

Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of The Strangest Thing In Your Room Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
 

Top